Author's Note

It's been so long since I started and completed His Tiny Abuse and Innocent Runt and I'm so thankful to each and everyone of you who have read, voted and comment on this story. I was really young when I wrote this (I cringed as when I clicked publish). I didn't think anyone would read my story but I was wrong, so many people loved it.

Catzread2 asked me if I was going to edit this book, and I said I would this evening during the thunderstorm. Everything remains the same, the story line, cast... everything. This is the edited version. The unedited version will remain on Wattpad because there's no reason for me to take it down and some (maybe most) of my readers prefer the unedited version but I'm posting this version any way.

Since His Tiny Abuse and Innocent Runt was first published on on February 8th 2016 it has massed 3,710 comments, 1.1M reads and 24.1K votes and has become my one and only popular book. This edited version of His Tiny Abused and Inncent Runt marks 4 years since the book was first published on Wattpad. This is a milestone and I have each and everyone of you thank for it.

HTAAIR falls in the 'short story' category with 14, 430 words (that's without the words to tell you who's point of view (POV) it is). In Microsoft Word its 54 pages long.

Love and Light - Neva xo