Help me Jungkook..

-one week later-

No one's POV

Jungkook was in his room, thinking if he should attack the Moon pack or not.. he had plan to attack a few days ago but the attack didn't happen since he didn't give his pack the orders to do so.. he was deep in thought, thinking about whether to avenge his parents or find Jimin and apologise to him.. just then, someone knocked on his door and walked in after hearing Jungkook's command. "Boss.. are we not gonna attack the Moon pack?" A guy asked and Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.. after a few seconds he opened his eyes and look at the guy and spoke, "we are not attacking the Moon pack.. we're not attacking them.. ever.."
.
.
Now, Jimin was walking around the woods of his pack's territory, looking at the flowers and smiling.. yet his smile wasn't really genuine and that is all because he missed a certain someone.. he was angry yes.. but it's been a week.. and Jimin isn't really a person to hold grudges.. Jimin sensed something and stopped in his tracks. He sniffs the air and hears the sound of leaves rustling. 'There is five.. no.. eight alphas..from the pack nearest to us..' Jimin thought. He quickly turned around, only to be met with exactly eight alphas, staring at him with lustful eyes and smirking. "What are you guys doing here? You don't belong here.." Jimin growled as he knew clearly what they were all here for. "Woah chill your pretty ass.. we're here to play.. so why not play with us?" One of them spoke in a deep voice, sending chills down Jimin's spine as it sounded really creepy.

"I'm warning you.. get the fuck out of here before I kill you.." Jimin growled as his claws slowly came out and his teeth grew. "Aww we're so scared.. I'd like to see you try little boy.." and that's when Jimin pounced on the guy who called him a little boy. He grabbed the guy's arm and pierced his skin with his claws, making the guy scream in pain. He bite hard on his neck then threw the guy against the tree as the guy fell on the ground, motionless. Jimin turned to look at the others as all of them charged at him. Jimin was able to fight them.. but.. all seven of them at once.. it wasn't really possible.. especially since he is pregnant.. but he didn't know and didn't bother seeing the doctor after he threw up for the third time this morning..

Jimin was now pinned on the ground by four guys, each of them holding each limb. Another guy kneeled down and started to touch Jimin's body, his hand going under Jimin's shirt, touching his skin. "Wow.. so soft.. I wonder how that ass would feel.." the guy spoke as all of them laughed. Jimin was now scared.. he needed someone to save him.. not just anyone.. he needed Jungkook to save him. 'Help me Jungkook.. JUNGKOOK PLEASE HELP ME!!' Jimin screamed in his mind, hoping that Jungkook would hear him.. or even sense that he is in danger since they are mates..

-meanwhile-

Jungkook was talking to his close buddies when he suddenly sensed something and stood up. "Jungkook.. are you ok?" One of them asked. "Jimin.." Jungkook muttered. "Jimin!" Jungkook yelled as he quickly ran out of the house, leaving his buddies confused. Jungkook ran full speed towards where Jimin is.. he knew where Jimin was exactly because they are mates and they have a connection.. "JUNGKOOK HELP!" He heard Jimin yell and he saw that Jimin was pinned on the ground and getting touched all over. His eyes turned red and he went there and grab all the guys away from Jimin and threw them hard against the tree.

He quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin as Jimin was sobbing and trembling. He looked at the guys as they were trying to run since they knew who Jungkook was.. Jungkook snapped his fingers, making all seven of them freeze at their spot, unable to move. "I'll deal with you bastards later.." Jungkook growled then turned to look at Jimin. He saw that Jimin's shirt was ripped and he quickly took off his jacket and place it on Jimin. "Hey it's ok baby.. look.. it's me Jungkook.. I won't hurt you baby.. it's ok.." Jungkook hugged Jimin and kiss his head. "k-kookie.. I missed you so much.." Jimin sobbed. He hugged Jungkook tightly and sobbed on his shoulder. "I-I was so scared k-kookie.. I felt so disgusted.. t-they were touching me.. e-everywhere.." "shhh it's ok baby.. I'm here ok? I'm here to protect you so there's nothing to be afraid of.." Jimin nodded as he slowly calmed down.

"Now I'll bring you back to your house alright? I gotta deal with those guys.." Jungkook spoke softly to Jimin. Jimin whined, "b-but.. I wanna be with k-kookie.." Jungkook laughed as he saw Jimin pouting and looking at him with puppy eyes. "Those eyes work everytime but not now baby.. I promise, I'll come see you again after I deal with them alright? I gotta make sure you are safe in your house first ok?" Jimin pouts more then nodded as Jungkook slowly picked him up and walks to Jimin's house and knocks.

Tae and Jimin's brothers were the only ones in the house. Tae opened the door and glared at Jungkook as he saw that Jungkook was carrying Jimin. "Look.. before you say or do anything.. let me bring Jimin to his room first and I'll explain to you what happened.." Jungkook spoke calmly and Tae just nodded and let Jungkook in, bringing him up to the room and watching him place jimin on the bed and tuck him in. "Get some sleep ok baby? I'll go deal with those guys and come see you later alright?" Jungkook said with a smile and kiss Jimin's head. "Promise kookie?" Jimin ask and sticks his pinky out. "Yes I promise baby~" Jungkook laughed and hook his pinky with Jimin's small one. "Your pinky is so tiny~" "hey.. meanie.." Jimin pouted then giggled. "I'll see you later kookie! I love you!" Jimin said, pecking Jungkook's lips. "I love you too sweetheart~" Jungkook smiled and place a soft kiss on Jimin's lips.

He smiled then wave at Jimin before leaving the room with Tae. After Jungkook explained everything to Tae, he asked Tae to take care of Jimin while he deal with those guys and Tae agreed and even asked jungkook to be careful since Jungkook makes his baby jiminie happy..