Nine: Acting

CAITLYN
I woke up to the sound of a knock on the front door. I put on a jumper and headed to the door.

"Delivery for Caitlyn Miller?" The man asked.

"Yep that's me." I said. I signed the package and took it inside.

I unwrapped it. Holy Crap! It's the Season 4 script! I raced upstairs holding the script. I read the first page. After 20 minutes, I have already memorised my lines for the first episode.

*Knock, Knock*

"It's open." I said.

"Why are you talking to yourself at 9 am?" Millie asked rubbing her eyes.

"It came this morning!" I said showing Millie the script.

"Cool!" Millie said.

"Who speaks first?" Millie asked.

"I do! Listen. 'I'm 15, I have one older brother, and I live in Hawkins. How boring can my life get? Let me tell you. Hawkins was an ok-ish town...until the lab turned out to be a death-trap.' " I said.

"Holy crap that's awesome! Your voice is all they will hear for the first couple of minutes!" Millie said.

"Do you want to run some lines?" I asked.

"Sure!" Millie said.

For the next 2 hours, we were running over lines, refreshing our memories and having fun. We were interrupted when a clearly tired Noah busted in on us.

"Why are you guys talking so loud?" Noah asked trying not to yawn.

"I received the new script for the season!" I said.

Noah rubbed his eyes before leaving the room. Millie and I laughed as we watched him try not to run into the wall. We both got dressed and headed downstairs. We had a full day to ourselves, since Caleb, Finn, Sadie, and Gaten were at interviews. Noah was now sleeping, while Millie and I were watching Stranger Things, and luckily the lounge-room is sound-proof, so we could make as much noise as we wanted to, and he wouldn't be woken up. At around 12 pm, Noah walked in, showered, dressed and fed.

"Good. You know how to be a normal human." Millie said laughing.

Noah sat beside me, smiling as he watched Millie act out the scenes she was in, while the episodes were playing in the background. At some points, Noah would jump in as Will and I would jump in as Mike.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pretending to be Mike.

"Shopping." Millie said trying not to laugh as Noah was filming us.

We continued to act out the scenes, but the tv was paused.

Noah jumped in and Millie sat down. Noah and I did some scenes together, then Millie joined us. We didn't stop until we heard clapping. We looked over to see Gaten trying not to laugh, Sadie and Caleb filming us, and Finn clapping loudly. We all laughed before we sat down.

"So, how long had you been 'acting'?" Finn asked looking confused.

"Uh. I think since like...before 12." Millie said.

"We did so well though! I pretended to be Mike! It was so fun!" I said laughing.

"I think I recorded Caitlyn being hit in the face by Millie in one of the scenes. Caitlyn was too close and Millie struck her so hard she fell to the floor." Noah said getting out his phone.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Finn looking at me. He was smiling, and slightly blushing.

"So? Can you act out one of the scenes for us?" Sadie asked.

"Sure!" I said. I pulled Millie from the couch as she groaned. We got into position. Noah joined in, pretending to be Sadie.

Me (Mike): What are you doing here?

Millie (El): Shopping.

Noah (Max): This is her new style. What do you think?

We finished the scene and watched as Finn, Sadie, Caleb and Gaten laughed their heads off. Gaten even fell to the floor. Finn and Caleb put their phones away after recording.

"I have an idea." I said.

"What?" Sadie asked.

"I was watching an 'Wired Autocomplete Interview' with Gaten and Joe. Maybe we should watch it?" I asked. As soon as Gaten heard his name he buried his head in his hands.

"YES!" Finn yelled.

We watched the interview and paused when we saw Gaten laughing. He fell to the floor and we all started laughing really hard. We turned off the tv. Noah, Millie and Sadie went into the kitchen, Gaten, Caleb and Finn went into Finn's room and I went into my room.

I looked at my Instagram for a while, liking posts and commenting.

I started a live.

user1253: Where are you?

"I'm currently in Atlanta." I said toward the screen.

stfan8379528: I heard that there were auditions for STRANGER THINGS 4 in Atlanta! Maybe that's why she's there!!

"I'm not here for that. Even though I would love to be on the show, that's not the reason." I said lying.

IT+STFAN0012: Then why are you there?

milliebobbybrown joined the live

Milliefan: OMG WHY DID MILLIE JUST JOIN?!

noahchnapp joined the live

NOAHFAN0012784: NOAH JUST JOINED!!

finnwolfhardofficial joined the live

stfan8379582: WHY ARE THE STRANGER THINGS CAST JOINING HER LIVE?!

IT0203: I wanna know why she's in Atlanta...

"I'm in Atlanta for personal reasons."

I quickly ended the live. I put my phone on charge and turned on my tv. I watched Stranger Things until like 10 pm. I got changed and went to bed.