"Even if Prime survived, I'm not sure we could stay here waiting for him. Not unless Megatron is holding our planet hostage from his dark and raging Darkmount." Fowler said.

"I agree with the native life form." Magnus said, "We will stop Megatron. With it without Optimus Prime." He then looked at me, making me a bit flustered and look away.

Right then, Magnus said that we should divide the numbers of the decepticons to even the ranks.

"Whoa, whoa. Who put shoulder pads in command?" Wheeljack asked

"Temporary command." Jack said

"Ultra Magnus is the most logical choice. He was trained by Optimus, and served as his lieutenant throughout the war for Cybertron." Ratchet explained.

"Now without any further questions, Soldier, please follow me." Magnus said

"Aye, aye captain." Wheeljack said.

As we were being brought up, I felt a servo on my shoulder plate and to see who's it from, it's from Magnus. Once we were brought back inside, he showed where he keeps his weapons.

"Autobots, take your pick." He gestured to the weapons in front of us.

"Now you're speaking my language, sir." Wheeljack said happily.

We each grabbed a weapon that best suited us. Right when we're about to leave, Ultra Magnus stopped me from going with others as we remained in the ship a bit longer.

"What is it, Magnus?" I asked him.

"I want you to have this." He showed me a laser sword. "It belonged to my Carrier."

"I-I shouldn't have it then." I quickly refused as I put my servos up.

"I insist, Honeybee." He said as he placed it on my servos, "She told me to give it to somebot special. You became that special bot, Cadet."

"Still, I-I shouldn-" I was cut off by Magnus as he pressed his lips against mine, only for an instant as he pulled back.

"You should." He said, caressing the side of my faceplate.

I sighed softly, knowing that I can't win against him. "Fine. I use it with honor." I said before we went out of the ship and heading inside the Harbinger.

Ratchet explained that the defense system in Darkmount will not allow any unauthorized ground bridges. Also, the fusion cannons will be taken out first.

"Then let's bust in there, wrecker style." Wheeljack said punching his fist.

"I cannot deal with wrecker style back on Cybertron and I refuse to use it here." Magnus said.

Wheeljack slightly pouted. I just rolled my eyes on that and placed my servos on my hips. The plan was now in place. Jack, Brianna and Miko were able to bring the other cons away from Darkmount with the use of their cellphones to distract them.

"Voice recognition is in place." Ratchet said, "Are you ready Jack?"

"(clears throat) Decepticon ocommand, do you read?" He said.

"I remain unconvinced." Magnus said.

"I got this." I said, lending Jack on my servo as I brought him to the controls with Raf. "I'll put some static to make it sound like you're in danger."

"Great idea, Cadet." Ratchet said, "But do you know how to use this?"

"Yup, I scrambled some decepticon frequencies before and it led them confused." I said proudly of that memory.

As the Jack's voice was transmitted, I added the static, mixing it with this voice.

"It's working." Brianna said, "They're scattered for sure."

"It will only be a matter of time before they figured it out." I said

"Autobots, lock and load." Magnus said as we all activated our weapons as a ground bridge appeared behind us.

The wreckers and the stealth team went through as me and Magnus went back to the ship. We thought about the beast that attacked attacked us and having the ground bridge to send it somewhere could give us more time to concentrate on the objective.

Magnus flew the ship heading towards Darkmount, seeing that Wheeljack already firing the grenades as it draw out the vehicon troops. Right then, I saw the beast preparing to take flight. Magnus fires it, giving us our attention for the next plan.

"It's coming in close." I said

"Ratchet.....Now!" Magnus said as a ground bridge opened in front of us.

We were able to dodge it as the beast went through.

"That might give us some time." I said.

"Stealth team, status report." Magnus said through the com link.

"A little trouble in reaching the objectives." Arcee said, "Security is a lot tighter than it looks sir."

"Keep them occupied." He said as he switch the ship into autopilot. "Let's go, Cadet."

I nodded and followed him to the hanger platform. As we both saw Darkmount in front of us, we made a big leap going through the window screen. Shattering it to pieces as we took out the vehicon troop. I used the laser sword and shot out the last troop who tried to escape. Magnus and I looked at each other for a second before aiming at the core of the fusion cannon.

Right then two gun shots made us drop our weapons.

"Ultra Magnus and Honeybee." Megatron's voice was heard as he landed in front of me. Too close. I took a few steps backwards from him as I ready myself for a fight. "I see that the only way you both can deactivate the fusion cannon is by targeting its very core."

"Indeed Megatron." Magnus said as we both brought out our guns. "And you're standing in our way."

We both charged him was Megatron blocked both of our attacks. I shot him from the back, in which it didn't do much and I was sent back to the wall and he punched my helm, knocking me out.

"Honeybee!" Magnus called out for me before being pushed back to the wall and being punched in the helm.

"Ultra Magnus, you are no Optimus Prime." Megatron said.

Cliffhanger