Chapter 28

"Well since you said yes, these are for you," Brendon said breaking our hug and handing me the bouquet of white roses.

     "So that's why Jackie asked me what my favorite flowers were," I smirked admiring the white roses he got.

     "Well I didn't know how else I would find out what flowers to get you," he replied taking a seat next to me.

     "How about asking me directly?"

     "No because if I did that you would get suspicious and force me to tell you why I wanted to know and don't you dare say you wouldn't because we both know you would."

     "After two weeks, you already know that I'm very curious and stubborn."

     "And I wouldn't have it any other way."

     The rest of the game mostly consisted on our team winning and Brendon and I trying to throw fries into each others mouths. Brendon and I said our goodbyes while Andrea was telling hers to Kevin. When we were done, Andrea and I walked over to our schools parking lot to find either my mom and dads car or her parents cars so we could go home and call it a night. I saw my moms car and grabbed Andrea's hand to lead us towards it.

     "Have fun?" my mom asked as Andrea and I got in.

     "Yep," Andrea and I answered in unison with smiles on our faces.

     "BYE ANDREA!" I yelled out of the open window when Andrea was walking to her front door.

     "BYE JAMIE!" she called back.

     My mom drove us over to our own house. When she was parked in the driveway, I got out and made my way to the front door and made my way to my bed. When I layed down face first onto my bed, I felt a vibration coming from my back pocket.

10:27
To: You
From: Brendon Urine
Goodnight. Can't wait for tomorrow ;)

10:28
To: Brendon Urine
From: Me
Night urine and me too :)

     The next morning, I took a shower and got dressed. Before walking downstairs to get breakfast I decided to text Brendon asking him what we were all going to do. He answered saying that we were just going to hang out at the mall around five in the afternoon. I walked downstairs and saw my mom helping Bronx make his breakfast.

     "Morning, Mom. Morning, Bronx," I greeted as I got on my toes to get a box of oatmeal that was placed on top of the fridge.

     "Morning, sweetie. Why are you dressed so early?" my Mom asked.

     "Andrea and I wanted to go to the mall later, so can you drop us off at around five?" I asked leaving out the part about Brendon and Kevin.

     "Sure, just let me know when."

     I quickly ate my oatmeal then made my way upstairs to text Andrea asking her if she wanted me to take her to the mall tonight. After she said 'yes' I spent the rest of my afternoon relaxing and wandering around the house looking for something to entertain me.

     When it was around four, I went to my parents room to go ask my mom if she could drop Andrea and I off at the mall. As I was approaching the bedroom, I heard light moans that sounded like they came from my mother. I walked back slowly into my room, not wanting to knock or open my parents door. When I reached my bed I immediately wrapped my thick blanket that was on the bed around me and sent a text to my mother instead asking if she could take us now.

     She replied about fifteen minutes later and said sure. I got what I needed which was my clutch that had my money and my phone. While walking down the stairs, I started to wonder if I should ask my mom what she was doing or just drop it. I honestly didn't want to know what they were doing since I'm pretty sure I know because of F.L.E. and by hanging out with the kids with sexy imaginations.

     "Ready to go, kiddo?" she asked when I started to put on my shoes.

     "Yeah," I answered with a nervous smile.

     We both got in the car and headed towards Andrea's house to pick her up. After begging my mom to let me hock the horn, she finally agreed so I did and Andrea came out. When she got in, my mom started driving towards to mall.

     After thirty minutes, we finally arrived and we got dropped off. Because we got there early, Andrea and I decided to wander for the next fifteen minutes until the guys came.

     They finally arrived and when they did, they decided that we would just wander around the mall until it was around seven to go eat.

     When it was six fifty-five we all got hungry and decided to go eat. We decided to get Italian so we walked into one of the many restaurants they had to offer and got food. Throughout dinner, Andrea and Kevin kept on talking to each other while Brendon and I had our own conversation.

     "Wait, I have a joke for you," I said calming down from the laugh attack Brendon caused.

     "Oh yeah. Shoot," he answered.

     "What did the egg say to the boiling water?"

     "Stop boiling me, I'm dying?"

     "It'll take a minute for me to get harder, I just got layed by a chick."

     He sat next to me. Jaw dropped from my joke before laughing. "Where'd you get that one from?"

     "My dad," I answered simply.

     "Well that explains a lot," he said smiling at me.

     We sat there talking longer and then took a picture together to post it on MySpace since we knew that many of our friends were going to be posting stuff about homecoming.

     When it reached eight o'clock, I knew I had to call my mom since she would probably be worried if she didn't pick me up soon. She answered saying that she would be here soon to take Andrea and I home. We all got up after we finished eating and ran around the mall making obnoxious noises which caused children to giggle at us while adults just stood looking pissed off at us.

8:30
To: You
From: Mom
I'm in the parking lot near Sears

     "Guys, my mom's here. Got to go," I started saying by to the guys while Andrea and I started to walk towards Sears. We walked a good ten steps before Brendon grabed my wrist which caused me to turn around while Kevin did the same thing to Andrea.

     "I'm going to ask you a question and you have to say yes," Brendon told me.

     "Okay, but please hurry," I said not wanting my mom to wait in the car for a long time.

     "Will you be my girlfriend?"

     "Yes, okay. Bye, Brendon." I gave a quick peck to his right cheek before turning around to go leave with Andrea.

     Realization of my actions finally hit me when I took my seat in the car. What did I just do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY BUT I LOST MY PHONE LAST NIGHT AFTER A CONCERT AND I'M SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHITTY UPDATE.

     But what I really have to say is thank you to everyone who reads this story, especially those that have read this since the beginning. That means that you guys have been with me for a whole year and just wow. You guys have seen me progress so much in my writing skills and still continue to read this even though it's terrible in my opinion but just thank you so much and happy one day late birthday to "The Better Life".