Hi, mom. . . (I don't know anymore)

The next day I woke up in my bed with and arm around me. At first I thought it was Andrea because we usually have sleepovers and she'll sleep in my bed but then I realized that Andrea and I sleep on completely opposite sides of the bed and we're both straight. I frantically got out of bed which didn't go very smoothly. Basically I fell out of the bed onto the floor. After I got up on my feet, I saw that Ryan was the one with his arm around me, Spencer was spread out on the floor, and Andrea was on the opposite side of the bed. Lolu got up from her spot which was near my feet that night and walked on top of Ryan causing me to pick her up quickly off him then placing her on the floor and Ryan to wake up.

     "Uhh. . .What time is it?" asked Ryan.

     "Umm. . . I don't know. Let me check," I grabbed my glasses off my night stand and looked at the digital clock on top of my TV. "It's seven am."

     "More time for me to sleep then," he said before rolling over and going back to sleep.

     "Wait, it's Tuesday. Aren't we going to be late for school?"

     "They canceled school for the rest of the week because of the incident."

     "Oh, well then sleep tight I guess?" I left the room and walked downstairs with Lolu following.

     I walked into the kitchen to make a bagel and right when I walked in I knew a pair of eyes were on me. "Morning, mom," I said with a smile.

     "Morning, sweetheart," she responded standing in the middle of the kitchen. I cut my bagel and popped it into the toaster. I made my way to the fridge to get a cup of milk hoping that my mom didn't go into my room last night and take this as her chance to talk to me about it. "Sweetie, do you remember a promise you made to me when you were about seven?" Fuck.

     "Yeah. . ."

     "Are you going to fulfill that promise or do I have to get the details out of you?"

     ". . .confess," I said putting my head down.

     "Spill," she said leaning her back against a wall.

     "Where do you want me to start?" I asked putting the milk back then taking out the cream cheese.

     "How about you start by telling me if you and Ryan are together."

     "We are but it's not going to last."

     "Why do you say that?"

     "He's in seventh grade and I'm only in sixth grade. Their's a lot of time till we become 'adults' so a first breakup is definitely going to happen."

     "I can see where you come from but hey, maybe one day you'll get back together and marry."

     "You're hilarious, mom but really, I see him more as my best dude friend."

     "Then why did you say yes when he asked you?"

     "I don't know. I guess it was in the moment and I basically just woke up when he asked me." I said getting my food out of the toaster onto a plate so I could put the cream cheese on it.

     "Then what if he asks you again in the future and you say yes because it was 'in the moment'?"

     "Mom. . .are you planning our wedding?" I asked in a worried tone.

     "Maybe. . ."

     "Mom!"

     "I kid!" she said raising her hands up in surrender.

     I took a deep breath changing it into a soft chuckle. I sat down with my mom at our dinner table and finished breakfast. About three hours later everyone was starting to wake up and my mom and I started making breakfast for all of them while they sat in the living room watching random cartoons.

     "Mom?" I asked wanting to get her attention.

     "Yes?" she replied.

     "How are we going to tell dad?"

     She took a deep breath before answering me. "Your father really doesn't want you to date anyone especially because you're his only princess. I suggest we don't tell him and if you want to hang out more with Ryan be careful else he'll start being suspicious."

     ". . .so we're not gonna tell him are we?"

     "Nope," she said taking two bowls of cereal out of the kitchen and placing it on the dining table. I followed her with a bowl in my hands and placed it on the table then went to tge living room to tell them their food was ready. They quickly shot up and ran to the table to eat causing me to giggle.

     I ran up to my room to change since I was going to walk them all back home to their house soon. Once I finished I went to the bathroom and quickly brushed my hair, teeth, and then cleaned my glasses. I went back downstairs and saw them all putting on their shoes.

     "Ready?" I asked them.

     "Yeah, but you know you don't have to walk us home, right? We know how to get home," stated Spencer.

     "I know that but that gives me a reason to walk the dogs and besides, Andrea could get raped."

     "But Spencer and Ryan would be with me since my house is closer to yours," said Andrea.

     "But they could be the ones that rape you."

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You know I'm going to be loyal to you, right?" asked Ryan stepping towards me then making his eyes wide when he realized my mom was in the room.

     "It's okay, Ryan. I already know," she said putting a leash on Hemingway and Lolu handing it off to me.

     "Whew,"said Ryan relieved.

     "Although, if you hurt her you're never going to see day light again," said my mother in a serious tone causing Ryan's eyes to go wide again making us laugh.

     Andrea, Spencer, Ryan, the dogs, and I all walked out of the house and started walking towards Andrea's house since it was the closest. Once she was inside Spencer decided to go on his own to his house leaving Ryan and I alone with the dogs.

     "So," I stared.

     "So, he replied. We stood there awkwardly until he decided to break the silence. "How about I walk you back home so you don't get 'raped'?"

     I gave a quick chuckle and nodded my head. He grabbed my free hand and tangled our fingers together walking me all the way back to my house. Once we were on the front step he untangled our fingers and stood in front of me awkwardly as if something was supposed to happen.

     "Nice weather out side. . ." I said hoping to break the awkwardness.

     "Yeah," she said staring at me. Me being me continued to look around turning my head to take in the scenery. He took that as a chance to kiss my cheek. When he pulled away I gave a quick peck back to his and walked around him so I was in front of the door. "See ya later then?"

     "Yeah," I replied opening the door then turning around to say bye catching him slightly blushing causing me to blush as well. "Later, Ry," I said.

     "Later, Jam," he replied then walked back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea what else to write and I'm not sure if I should even continue writing this story. . . If you have any ideas of what I should write, let me know but I'm not going to promise that I'll use it because I'm a very confusing person but if I do I'll give you credit. Sorry for the really shitty chapter. This is probably the least proud of one that I have. I'm not even sure if what I said makes sense.