Later Ritter/The Day Met The Night

The last week I got to spend with Tyson was drawing closer to an end. It felt weird not having Andy with us but it was also nice to get to know Tyson a lot more without a doubt. Tyson is actually a really chill guy. I found out he has a love for the rock band AC/DC which me made me listen to and then made me agree that the song, "Highway To Hell," our song. Right now, him and I were just laying down, side by side, looking up at the blue skys, on the grass outside talking about whats going to happen tomorrow.

     "Have you ever been on an airplane, Tyson?" I asked him.

     "Yeah, have you?" he replied.

     "No. Is it scary?" I've always been terrified of heights.

    "It's not that scary. I was scared too, but once we got on my mom and dad kept singing me songs which calmed me down. I'm actually happy that I went on the plane."

     "Why's that?"

     "I made an awesome new best friend." he said turning his head to face me smiling that Ritter smile of his. Im glad I met Tyson. He's an amazing friend that I hope will stick by me in the long run.

     "Aww, thanks Tyson. To be honest you're an amazing friend and I hope you can be in my life forever."

     "Me too. One thing though, who do you like better, Andy or Me?" I took a quick minute to think. Andy was sweet and nice but he would keep staring at me and holding my hand. He also called me his girlfriend when we weren't even actually together. Tyson is a different story. I love Tyson as a friend and I want to keep him like one. He's so nice and amazing! We have a lot of fun together. Of course I also did with Andy, but I feel like with Tyson it's all different.

     "Don't tell Andy, but I think I like you better as a friend." I told him.

     "Awesome. Another thing though, were you and Andy boyfriend and girlfriend?" Dear glob I didn't want him to ever ask this.

     "I don't know. When we left him at the airport he called me his girlfriend and then he left but he did something before he left."

     "What did he do?"

     "You have to promise not to tell anyone,  even your brother!"

     "Of course!  We're best friends, duh."

     "He kissed my cheek and he also kept holding my hand when we were together."

     "Do you like him back?"

     "I don't know, all I know is that I liked him as a friend. Th-"

     "Jamie, Tyson, its time to eat dinner!" called Mrs.Ritter.

     "Okay, Mom!" yelles Tyson back. "Let's go." he said after he got uo and offered me a hand which I took to help me up. We got in and ate our dinner like a huge family. Soon after I asked my mom if I could take a bath and if she could help which she did and also helped me get ready for bed.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

     Today was the day that Tyson and I were parting ways. He would be going back to Oklahoma and I would be going to Nevada. Right now we were at the airport and the Ritter's flight was going to leave first. "Tyson," I started as we were getting closer to the place where they hand the person their ticket.

     "Yeah, Jamie?"

     "Im going to really miss you." I confessed starting to get a little teary eyed which caused me to look down. Tyson put down all his stuff down and hugged me as tight as he could which I returned in a matter of seconds. I truly was going to miss him. In only two weeks we became really close and im happy we did. He's the best guy friend yoy could ever ask for. I was now sobbing into his shirt but he said something that made me stop a little.