Part 26

I woke up to the birds singing outside.

I got up and opened the blinds letting the bright light inside my room lighting up every corner.  "Ugh.." I groaned and grabbed some clothes from my closet walking into my bathroom.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and walked downstairs greeting my Family at the table where they where all waiting for their breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked hungry

"Waffles" Said mom and the food came in. "Kiki!" I shouted as she suddenly tripped dropping the food.

I ran up to her and helped her up while my dad groaned

"Useless maid.." He said and I sent him a death glare and turned back to Kiki who started cleaning up.

"Sorry Sir!" She said and fixed her glasses that now had a crack in them. "It's fine Kiki, Everyone makes mistakes. Are you okay?" I asked and she stood up and bowed.

"Yes I'm okay! Thank you princess" She said and started cleaning up quickly.

"Calm down dad" I said as I sat down again and he mumbled something I didn't quite hear. "So are you excited Y/n?" Asked Jesus and the new plates of food came in.

"Huh? for what?" I asked and took a bite out of one of the waffles on my plate.

"Chad Is coming ofc" Said Dad and I spit out my smoothie.

"What? did you forget? He and his dad is gonna join us for dinner" Said dad and I looked down "I guess I forgot.." I mumbled and we continued to eat in silence.

"Your mother has picked out a very beautiful dress for you" Said dad breaking the silence.

"Thanks.. but I don't like him.. I love Alastor.." I said and looked him in the eyes. "Forget the disgusting demon Y/n, plus you don't gotta love him you can just pretend for the kingdoms sake" Said dad narrowing his eyes at me as he leaned back sipping his coffee.

"..Right.." I said and saw my mother look at me with sorrow again knowing my pain.

"But.. why can't I be with Alastor? He's not a bad guy.." I said and received a small glare from my dad.

"I don't care. He's in hell for a reason. now go to your room and get ready. You need to look the best" He said and I got up from my chair angry.

"Fuck you dad!" I shouted and heard him sigh.

I walked into my room and looked at the dress.

'Pretty..' I thought and put it on. It fit perfectly. I styled my hair, put on some glamorous makeup and then the heels.

I looked at the clock and saw it was pretty late and that the Chad guy and his dad should be here at any minute.

"Y/N! COME DOWN HERE!" Shouted my brother and I walked down the stairs.

"WHAT?!" I shouted in his face

"ur gonna be the one to open the doors when they arrive dummy" He said and walked away as I waited.

There was a knock on the doors and I opened and saw the Guy and his dad.

"Hello miss, You must be Y/N" Said the dad and shook my hand

"Oh what a beautiful lady! Perfect for my son!" Said the dad cheerfully still shaking my hand.

"Oh Roberto! Welcome" Said my dad and hugged Roberto.

"Hello I'm Chad" Said Chad and also shook my hand.

"You rlly are as beautiful as they say back where I'm from" He said and let go of my hand

"Oh thank you" I said and let him inside

He's not that bad..

"Let's head for the dinner table" Said my dad and we all walked into the dinning room. It was a fancy red theme.

"So Y/n, Tell us more about yourself" Said Roberto as I started speaking. 

When the food arrived I actually had a pretty good time but Ofc I was thinking about Alastor all the time.. 

"I think you kids need some time alone" Said my dad and I looked at him with a 'Seriously?' look

"That's a good Idea God! Now shoo shoo" Said Roberto and shooed me and Chad away from the dinner table.

"Sooooo.. What do you wanna do?" I asked facing Chad.

"It would be an honer to take a walk with you m'lady" He said and kissed my hand.

Bleh

"That's a good idea" I said and pulled my hand away from his grasp quickly.

While we walked he kept trying to hold my hand which I kindly ignored

"So how is it like where you come from?" I asked and he smiled yet again trying to grab my hand. 

"Music, music, music everywhere! It's like a musical!" He said and I nodded hearing his Italian accent

"That sounds nice" I said and looked down at the floor.

"What about you miss?" He asked and I looked up

"Meh nothing much rlly" I said and he sighed

"Sounds pretty boring, So have you just been in the castle for all of your life?" He asked

"Yes mostly" I answered

"Mamma Mia! So you have never had a boyfriend before?" 

"It's a long story" 

"Oh but miss I do have time"

"Okay but you gotta keep it a secret!"

"I promise I promise!"

I felt Like I could trust him.. something about him was just trusting so I began telling him about Alastor

"Well.. I once was in hell" I started but was cut off from a dramatic gasp from Chad

"...So I met this demon Named Alastor. He was just the one ya know? we loved each other very much. But It wasn't meant to last.. an Angel and a Demon.. It's just not right. I still miss him very much and he misses me too.. I wish we could be together" I said and sighed 

"I'm so sorry about that.. I too love a demon from hell but was also forced to go back to heaven after some weeks.." He said and I put my hand on his shoulder

"What was her name?"

"Amy.."