Part 8

Y/n's pov

And there stood the one and only radio demon, Alastor.

Tbh he looks nothing like the drawings from that stupid book, is that even the same demon?

"Welcome back Al! We have a new guest here" Said Charlie and pointed at me.

"This is uh Ehm.." She continued wondered if she should use my real name and if he would recognize.

"I'm Y/n" I said and Charlie sent me a 'u sure?' look

Even if he knew who I was there could be many people with the same name as me.

"Pleasure to meet you Y/n" Said Alastor and shook my hand pretty fast with a big smile.

"So nice to have new people here! How long are you staying?" Asked Alastor.

"Just a couple of days I think.. How much do I need to pay btw?" I asked

"Usually I wouldn't charge anyone that doesn't have a place to stay in hell but if you would like we need a singer or entertainer. Do you sing?" Asked Charlie putting her hands together.

"In fact I do! When I was uhh Alive! my family would take me to private lessons for ehm.. a couple of years!" I said and sent them a nervous smile.

"Okay Y/n you can start tomorrow if you would like" Said Charlie and I nodded happily.

I always felt bad for lying but Hey! it was the only thing I could do in that situation. Now that I'm not in heaven anymore I could easily get killed and actually die, that thought made me pretty nervous.

"I should go to my room and check it out" I said and started walking but was then interrupted by someone.

"Let me go with you Y/n" Said Alastor and took my hand.

Wow Didn't know that the Radio Demon would be a gentle man.

After some time I broke the silence.

"How long have you been staying at the hotel?" I asked.

"Not that long, Maybe a week or so" He answered and I nodded.

"I guess you just came today?" He asked and looked me in the eyes.

Wow red eyes..

"Y-yeah that's right!" I said and we stepped into the elevator.

"Do you know anyone here? like a friend or do you have a boyfriend maybe?" He asked and I chuckled.

"A boyfriend??? rlly? who the hell would love someone like me that way?" I started laughing quite alot I had to hold my stomach but on the inside it kinda hurted..

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if you had one. You are quite attractive.." He said the last part pretty quiet so I didn't hear it.

"Ahaha that would be a miracle If it happened" I said and scratched my arm looking at the ground.

"What about a friend?" He asked and my mind went back to Amy.

"I do have a friend named Amy.. but she's not here.." I said and got alittle teary.

I wiped the tears away and looked up at Alastor who had a concerned look on his face. 

"Where is she?" He asked

"she's.. Idk." I said and the elevator doors flew open.

"Oh we're here! Enjoy your stay Y/n! I'm always here if you need anything" He said and winked at the end.

I rolled my eyes and stepped inside. Pretty neat.

There was a clean bathroom, a big bed with a Tv, a dresser, a table with paper and pens and a balcony.

I looked outside the window at the sun.

"Yup Definitely hell" I muttered and laid on the bed.

"Wait! I'm in hell! the place I always wanted to go!" I said to myself and a smile spread across my face.

I looked at the mirror and I actually didn't look that bad! I actually looked like a demon with the horns the tail and the makeup Angel did.

I decided to turn on the Tv and there was the news.

"Good evening, I'm Katie Killjoy" Said a lady with blonde short hair, red eyes, red dress and a white necklace.

"And I'm Tom trench" Continued a guy with a mask and a suit.

They Started talking about some random stuff and after a couple of minutes there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted and Charlie came in with what looked like a piece of cake? and some water?

"I thought you could use this" She said and put the tray on the table.

She looked up at the tv and her smile disappeared and she became quite angry.

"..I'm gonna kill that bitch" She muttered.

"Why?" I asked with a giggle.

" Oh yeah a couple of days ago- You know what, I'm just gonna show ya" She said and did something with the remote.

The tv then showed that Charlie was on the show and after sometime she started singing and after that they started fighting?

"This is just like jerry springer" I chuckled and she looked at me with a 'rlly?' look but after that she also started giggling.

Charlie shut off the tv and turned to face me.

"Do you have any magic? since ur the daughter of Ya know" She said.

"Mhm I do but idk if they work in hell" I answered.

"Try" She asked and hid behind the bed scared if it may hurt her.

I tried doing that little blue shimmer trick but it turned into F/c lightning with a boom.

"Whoah that was pretty cool" Said Charlie and looked at my hand.

"y-yeah.." I said in shook.

"Do you think u have a demon form?" Asked Charlie and I shrugged.

"Here I have this little potion thingy that should help you" She said and handed me a little potion that was a deep red.

"Drink it" She said and sat on my bed.

I drank the stuff, it wasn't the most delicious thing I ever tasted but not the worst.

I felt my teeth become sharp and Charlie widened her eyes and handed me a little mirror.

My teeth had become sharp, the horns had grew and the tail had gotten longer, My clothes had turned into a black and red dress matching the horns and tail which also where red, there was blood running down my mouth, dark stuff running down my eyes, I had gotten BIG black wings that where made out of feathers, there stood 'Yes and No' under my 2 'Normal eyes', there was a alphabet on my collarbones, on my neck it stood 'Ouija', there where a sun on my right hand and a moon on the left, but the eyes where the freakiest part.. I had a third eye?! There was a third eye on my forehead and my eyes where dark red matching the dress.

"How the hell do I turn back to normal?" I asked Charlie trying to keep myself calm.

"Oh shit.."