Part 21

'Angel..?'

The thought kept running through my head not letting me sleep.

'Did he know?'

"I should go down" I said to myself and put on some clothes and went down to the lobby. On the way down I heard a male voice singing.. Wait! Alastor? 

I peeked my head around the corner and saw him singing on the stage

I think it was that song.. for Your entertainment? Oh it is!

I've always loved that song!

I went to the stage and took a seat at the front row with some girls looking at Alastor with big eyes, fans?

He spotted me in the crowd and gave me a look that said 'What are you doing here?' I started clapping and singing along to the chorus with the other demons and sinners in the crowd. 

When he was done he bowed and went down to the crowd. The girls where going wild and started touching him as he walked through, he then stood infront of me with ladies all over him as he grabbed my hand and pulled me backstage where the others where.

"Why aren't you in bed?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep" I said and yawned, whoops

"mhm I believe you" He said and I giggled as Charlie came up to us.

"That was amazing Al!" She said and gave him a hug as Angel was shoving girls away from getting backstage to see Alastor.

"Some help would be nice!" He shouted and Amy ran up to help Angel with the crazy women. "Yeah! U can rlly sing! plus I loved that song!" I said and gave him a hug earning a death glare from the female fans as he hugged back.

"get yo nasty hands of my man!" Shouted one

"I'm his future wife!" Shouted another as they continued pushing through Angel, good thing that him and Amy were strong and they shoved them away.

"Phew u sure have some fans Alastor" Said Amy and leaned on me catching her breath. "Yeah I do not know why" He said and Amy looked at me.

"U good again?" She asked 

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine- *sneeze*" I said/Sneezed and all the others laughed. "Ur not" She said and lead me over to the couch.

"Would you like some tea darling? I've heard it helps" Said Alastor and sat beside me as Amy death glared at him, she was usually the one to get me tea when I was sick and take care of me. 

"Sure" I said with a smile as he walked away with Amy running after him telling/shouting at him that she should be the one to get me tea.

"Soooo, Y/n.. Are you and Al a thing?" Asked Charlie and sat down with Vaggie and Angel, curious much.

"I guess u could say that" I giggled and coughed afterwards.

"Y/n! Are u okay?!-" Shouted Amy from the kitchen but was cut of by Alastor also shouting "Dear are you okay?!" 

"I'm fine!" I shouted back and went back to talking with Charlie, Vaggie and Angel.

"Does he know ur ehm an.. Angel?" Asked Vaggie quietly so Alastor wouldn't hear

"Idk.. He has been sending me signs that he knows.." I said and looked down at my lap.

"..Shouldn't u tell him? He wouldn't kill ya if he rlly loved ya" Said angel and started sucking on a popsicle.

"Idk.. I've been kinda lying too.. So he wouldn't kill me ofc" I said as they nodded afterwards.

"I don't think that Alstor could hurt Y/n, I've never seen him like this before. She must be his soulmate or something" Said Charlie as I looked down and blushed a tiny bit.

"I agree with Charlie, Alastor has never been that happy before until she came" Said Vaggie and I smiled 

"But she's an Angel, Her daddy would never let her be together with the all powerful radio hottie" Said Angel 

"He's right, we couldn't be together anyways.. Sooner or later they're gonna find me and who knows what will happen" I said and started tearing up

"Do you even like this place Y/n?-" Started Vaggie but I cut her off

"Yes! I rlly do! It feels like I'm free and actually where I belong.." I said and she smiled sadly at me loving that I loved the hotel and hell but hated that I was gonna have to go back

"Why can't u stay?" Asked Angel and looked sad

"I'm the future ruler/goddess of heaven" I said with anger in my voice 

"Can't someone else do it?" He asked and I shook my head

"sadly not.."

"Oh dear your Tea is ready!" Shouted Alastor and ran up to us with the cup of tea in his hands

"Hey! I was the one that made it!" Shouted Amy as she ran behind Alastor glaring at him.

I giggled "Thank u both" I said and grabbed the tea taking a sip.

"Just how I like it! thank u!" I said and started drinking it

"Ur very welcome Y/n, I was the one that made it btw cuz Alastor didn't know how to do it so when it was done he grabbed it from me and gave it to u" She said and glared at Alastor who was arguing with her by now

"It's okay, Idc who made it" I said and they both turned to me

"Yeah yeah, But I made it!" Said Amy and sent Alastor a last glare that lasted for 2 seconds as he chuckled.

_______

Hey guys! hope ur enjoying this shitty story! It will get better later

But I'll get straight to the point, I'm going to comic con in Sweden this year (2020) in Göteborg 9-10 may, if u guys where going I would love to meet you there! I'm going to be dressed up as Charlie from Hazbin hotel so If you see a Charlie, come and say hello if it is me <3

Bye bye!