Part 17

Y/n's pov

"are you gonna make up with Amy?" Asked Alastor as we walked into the hotel. "Idk yet.." I said and opened the doors.

when we walked in we heard sobbing, I looked around the corner in the lobby and saw Amy crying on the couch with Angel Dust trying to cheer her up.

Angel dust looked at me and alastor and gave Alastor a sign that we should leave. Alastor grabbed my hand dragging me into the kitchen.

"What?" I asked and he faced me. "I think Amy needs to be with Angel for abit Y/n" Said Alastor and I noticed we where still holding hands.

I pulled my hand away and saw a small frown on his face. I felt pretty bad about that but we can't be together anyway.. Sooner or later my parents would figure it out and come down to hell and get me.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a milk cartridge and filling up a glass. Milk always cheered me up in some way.

I sat up on the counter and took a sip. "Should I apologize?" I asked Alastor.

"Hmm well.. do you think you did anything wrong darling?" He asked and joined me on the counter. "No I think it was her overreacting.." I said

"What was the argument even about?" He asked and I froze.

"Well.. I don't think she likes ya.." I said and sipped the milk. "Huh.. I wonder why." he said and hopped down the counter. "I'm gonna go ask her" he said and made his way out of the kitchen but I took his hand before he left.

"I don't think you should.." I said and looked down as he faced me. "You're right Y/n, She's not in the best mood and neither are you. I know! let's go down to this cafe down the street! I know the owner" He said and I smiled.

"Sounds good" I said and finished the milk.

Amy's pov

"Thanks for cheering me up Angel" I thanked angel which he kindly nodded to. 

I made my way up the stairs walking into my room and putting on the waitress outfit. I told everyone I was going, well not Y/n and the radio bitch.

'He took my best friend away.. I'll kill him' I thought and started walking.

I made my way down the street and the lady greeted me.

"Sorry pumpkin about earlier. My Name is Mimzy" She said and shook my hand.

"I'm Amy" I said and she smiled. 

"Now now Amy, Get to work" She said and I started collecting orders, serving and meeting the other workers.

I had quite fun even though some demons would be assholes or try their disgusting dirty pick up lines on me. 

I heard the door open and I couldn't believe what I saw!

Y/n and the radio bastard.. what where they doing here?

Are they on a date?! is she crazy?! She goes making friends with demons and the princess of hell and now she's dating the radio demon?!!

"What are you doin Amy? go get the couple their orders!" Said Mimzy and shoved me towards them making me stumble.

"Ehm.. Hi what would you guys like to order?" I asked and looked at the floor so they wouldn't notice who I was.

"We'll take 1 strawberry smoothie and 1 dark coffee" Said Alastor and I wrote it down.

"food?" I asked and Y/n spoke.

"One F/f and some pasta with tomato sauce please" She said and they handed me the menu cards.

I wrote it down and walked away. 

I handed the chef the order and he started making it. 

'Should I listen to their conversation?' I thought and made my way over there not being noticed. 

"I'm having a great time Alastor!" Said Y/n which made me smile, even though she was with the Radio bastard it still made me happy that she's having a good time..

"Oh is this a date btw?" She asked nervously and Alastor chuckled.

"Ofc it is darling" He answered and it made Y/n blush.

'I knew it!' I shouted in my head. 'She can't date him!'

I made my way back to the chef that handed me the food.

"Here's ur food sir and miss" I said and placed down the plates. 

They thanked me and I made my way over to the barista.

"When is the smoothie done?" I asked 

"5 more minutes" He said and made other drinks.

I have an idea..

I walked over to one of the dudes that where cat calling me before and I sat in his lap.

"I need to ask you a favor" I said and sent him a smile which he smirked to.

"See that guy over there? the red one? I need you to spill this coffee over him.." I said and started grinding myself on his leg so he couldn't resist me.

"Sure thing sweetie, I'm Travis btw" Said the dude and grabbed the coffee making his way to the Radio bastard.

I watched the whole thing! He literally came behind Alastor and poured the hot coffee on his head! "Yesss!" I giggled with his friends that had come with him.

"Omg! Alastor are you okay!?" Shouted Y/n and I rolled my eyes.

I watched her help him with the coffee on his clothes and hair.

He was just silent.. 

He stood up and faced Travis who was chuckling but soon stopped.

"Wait.. ur the radio demon.." He said and ran out of the cafe trying not to get hurt but that clumsy twat fell giving Alastor time to grab him..

Alastor grabbed Travis and brought him outside, and Y/n ofc ran after Them and so did I. "Please don't hurt him! He's my uhh boyfriend!!" I shouted and Y/n, Alastor and travis looked at me.

"Amy?" Y/n said and looked back at Alastor. "He poured coffee on me! He's gonna die for that!" Said Alastor mad.

"No I told him to do it!" I shouted and Alastor looked at me with a 'rlly?' look. "Why?" He asked and I suddenly became more confident.

"isn't it obvious? I don't like you" I said and Travis ran up beside me and put his arm around my waist.

"I'll kill you mortal!" Shouted Alastor and made his way over to us.

"No Al! please don't!" Shouted Y/n and stood  infront of me and travis protecting us.

"..Fine but only because Amy is your friend" Said Alastor and took Y/n's hand walking away with her back to the hotel.

"Soooo Hot stuff, what r we gonna do now?" Asked Travis and wiggled his eyebrows.

I slapped him and made my way back to the cafe to collect the money I made today.