Chapter 1. The Beginning

The time was 6:00. Henry always thought this to be a wonderful hour. Birds singing. Nobody to tell him he couldn't have cake for breakfast, not like he had that anyway. His mother had passed when giving birth and his father wasn't present. He had been in the foster home all his life so was surprised when he got told he had a visitor. Who would want to see me at this time in the morning;Who would want to see me at all ,Henry thought as he left his spot at his table and followed the worker out.

                          __________

"Hello?" Henry said as he peered the corner. A bright smile greeted him as he entered the room. A man with a crimson top hat and an odd choice of facial hair sat on the chair opposite with his hands clenched, looking as though ready for an interrogation of some sort.
"Henry," The man spoke in a posh voice,"It has come to my attention that your mother was Queen Athella of the Askirian tribe.
Silence filled the room. Many thoughts were going through Henry's mind right  now; like the clear fact that this was a mistake.
"Sorry, w-what?" He stuttered, in shock, in utter disbelief.
"Ah, I do believe you heard me correctly Mister Henry. Or should I say, Prince Henry." The top-hatted man gave a slight wink and turned to the foster worker. After a cough or two the worker got the signal that they were about done and went to open the door when-

"Wait." A man from the dark corner of the room emerged from the shadows and set everybody in shock, if the shock could get any greater. At least that's what it seemed like...
"Goodness me you gave me a fright Al-, he coughed before continuing as if he didn't mean to say that. Or maybe he just had a cold, to this day,after much research on Henry's life. We can never be sure," Do warn me before you speak would you?" The goatee'd man exclaimed to the other. "Now. I dont think there is anything to wait for so if you would my dear" He finished with a slight head nudge to the door.

Henry ,still in absolute confusion, remained seated and shifted his gaze between both strange and oddly-dressed men.
Finally he spoke," Do you mean that..I'm a prince?"He said with shock ,"I-I Henry Timber am prince of the.. Aski----
"Askirian tribe." The man from the corner said with quite annoyance.
Silence filled the room again but not for long.
"I'm sorry Mr Timber. I'm afraid we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Sir Allingsworth. And he is what we call
"A mystery. And it will stay that way" The man in the shadows said, widening his eyes in Sir Allingsworths direction,"Just call me Eyesore."
Henry gave a chuckle as he covered his mouth.
"I dont see the point for laughing Henry. If you want to claim your title I'd keep your sniggering to yourself if I were you."