Tease And Affection

"At least that didn't happen." The commander chuckles as he's dispatched from the repair bay with an ice pack tied around his shoulder.

"That was really reckless of you." Bismarck says. "What if Enterprise fell on you? She could have crushed you!"

"Well I'm grateful that didn't happen." The commander replies.

"I'm still trying to make sense of what happened." Köln says. "You somehow managed to pick up a carrier and throw her like a pumpkin!"

"I guess I must have been that pissed off by Enterprise's remark." The commander chuckles, scratching the back of his head. "I was not going to let Enterprise get away with calling Bismarck a dumb blonde."

"I understand that but still..." Bismarck slowly trails off. "Ah never mind, at least you're still here goofball." She chuckles, pulling the commander close.

"My goodness, I didn't think you could do that!" Friedrich says as she and Roon emerge. "Throwing a carrier, the grey ghost let alone, just like that..."

"Hey commander... Why's Bismarck wrapped around your arm?" Roon asks, and the commander and Bismarck go stiff.

"Oh... Hey Roon..." Bismarck says. "Um... To put it in an artillery shell..."

"Oooh~ Who knew you had that kind of chivalry in you?" Eugen giggles. "Coming to the defense of your girlfriend so quickly and so aggressively, I can see why Bismarck fell for you!"

"Eugen..." Bismarck mumbles, trying to hide her face in her commander's arm.

"Oh, I see, you're taken now." Roon says, her voice going monotone.

"Yeah." The commander replies, worried at how she's going to react. Out of nowhere though Roon's smile returns and her hands wrap around the commander's neck before she pulls him in for a tight hug, pushing his head into her chest.

"Congrats man!" Roon says. "I hope you two are happy together!" She adds, and the commander can detect a sickly tone in that comment before the prototype heavy cruiser lets go.

"Uhh... Thanks." The commander replies. "Well, at least she took it better than I thought."

"At least." Bismarck says, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Certainly sounds like you two got a heavy weight off your shoulders." Eugen says. "What was all that?"

"We were worried Roon wouldn't take it well." The commander replies, and then the heavy cruiser starts laughing like she's never laughed before.

"Why are you so worried about that?" Eugen asks between laughs. "You and Bismarck have fallen so hard for each other that it was inevitable that you two would end up dating! You would have to be an idiot to not be able to guess something like that! Ah you two are so cute together~" She says before pulling out a camera.

"Ah hey! Eugen! Don't! I'm not ready!" Bismarck says, trying to hide herself. "Don't point that at us!"

"Who knew? The stoic Bismarck reduced to a blushing mess as soon as her commander's around." Eugen giggles. "This is almost priceless!"

"Okay you can stop that Eugen." The commander says.

"Oh alright, I'll stop." Eugen replies as she points the camera somewhere else. "Don't worry, I didn't take any pictures. You can go ahead and look if you want."

"So you just carry that camera around with you?" The commander asks.

"Sometimes." Eugen replies as she hands it over and Bismarck and the commander look through the gallery. Fortunately for the two Eugen did not take any pictures, save for the few they allowed from the date, and the commander simply hands it back. "See?"

"Yes, we do." The commander chuckles as he and Bismarck head back to the former's office to see if anything has been left behind for them.