Chapter 2: Forks high school Edward Cullen?

I woke up the next morning and realised I had to go to school. I was looking forward to it until the weather. Obviously it was raining, but I still managed to get up out of bed. I wore my green t-shirt with my yellow rain mac on, so I wouldn't get so wet. When I got to Forks High School I wasn't that impressed to be honest. I put my head down and walked to the school doors. I was greeted by a bunch of people that seemed to be nice.
"Hey!"
One of them perched.
"Um.. Hi,"
I replied putting my head up. She had brown hair and was surrounded by another girl and two boys. They smiled at me like I was some sort of marchian. It was lunch later on in the day, I sat with my friends Jessica, Angela, Eric and Mike. We just joked around and made some funny sayings, I guess that's what people do here. Just then jess an ang turned round.
"Ohh! They are coming!"
Jess said pointing at the door. I raised my head and looked in the direction they were looking. It was this group of friends I think. There were two couples and one boy.
"Who are they?"
I asked suspiciously, staring at them while they walked in. She went through everyone except from the one boy.
"What about him?"
I whispered so they wouldn't hear me.
"Thats Edward. He's gorgeous, of course, but don't waste your time. He dosen't date. Apparently none of the girls are good-looking enough for him."
I nodded and sipped my water and quickly glanced over my shoulder and he, Edward Cullen was starring at me. I quickly shrugged and took another sip. Again I looked over my shoulder, he was still starring at me!
"Just gonna get a salad hold on."
I got up and walked slowly to the salad bar, there were so Many colours in there I decided to make a pattern with the salad, dumb right? Edward was at the bar too... Wait hold on, Edward was sitting down at the far side if the canteen. Either I'm a very slow walker or he is a very fast runner! I decided to go for an apple...