Chapter 5: Amazing-terrifieng.

Edwards POV

We got through the door with bella in my arms, because she couldn't be bothered walking. We were laughing and talking all the way here, then I let go of bella so she could stand up in my house.
"Where is everyone?" Bella asked as she looked around.
"Out hunting, we can have more time together." I said and raised my eyebrow, witch made her giggle.
"Where will I be sleeping?" Bella said walking up the stairs.
"In here." I said opening the door to a room. It had a queen sized bed and looked so beautiful.

Bella a POV
when we got into the bedroom I was amazed I to how much effort Edward has put into this.
"You know I could of just slept on the couch." I said as I put my things on the bed.
"You don't like it?" Edward said as he shut the door.
"No I love it, just a bit much that's all."
We talked a bit more about Edward family, of course I have met them but I don't know a lot about them.
Edwards POV
"Are you tired?" I asked bella with a smile.
"No... But I'm hungry."
"What do you want?" I asked her again.
"You..."
I pulled her into my arms and lay down on the bed, she started unbuttoning my shirt and I stared unbuttoning hers. Suddenly there was a bang. I got up in my vampire speed.
Bellas POV
As soon as we heard the bang we instantly pulled away from each other, Edward got up and went down stairs we me in his arms.
"Stay close to me and whatever you do, don't move away!" Edward sounded serious, so I stayed behind him and breathed quickly.