Alternate End #1

Sasuke P.O.V

My eyes were wide open, just like Itachi's. I will face my death with his eyes. But when I looked behind I saw a flash of [h/c] hair. No, she wouldn't.

„SASUKE!“ She cried out. No, I cannot let you die!

She tried to rush in front of my body, but I couldn't let her sacrefice her life for a criminal like me. Amaterasu . . . for the last time.

Those black flames sent by my eyes attacked those men. The hand of this man pierced me, stabbing my cold heart.

I'm sorry that you have to see this. But I am happy that the last I can see is you.

The memories we share. This child of us. Our Raiden, our god of lightning. Give him the love you gave me once.

~*~

Reader P.O.V

„Sasuke! NO! Why you!“ I cried out. Tears streaming down my face, but I couldn't care less. There was my fiance dying in front of me. I can just stand here watching these flames of darkness burning down everything.

„Why Sasuke? Why did you do this?“

„B-because I l-l-love you.“ He stammered with all his power. My heart was hurting. The pain was killing me. I rushed to his side holding his bloody hand. The hole in his chest captured my salty tears.

„I wanted you to live, Sasuke. I could have taken the attack.“

„What would a baby be without it's mother?“ he said a little smile on his face.

„What would a baby be without it's father?“

„He already has a father. A father as worth as you are worth to be his mother.“

„And who would that be?“

„Na-naruto . . . He loves Raiden.“

Naruto Uzumaki. Uncle Naruto. A man with a loving manner, a smile in his face in every situation. The next Hokage. Son of the great yellow flash.

Naruto, do you love Raiden? Is Sasuke right about you, dear friend?

„Raiden is your son!“

„And you are his mother. When he is my son, then he will need his mother.“

Mikoto Uchiha. The mother of the love of my life. He talked a lot about her. His love was hear able from his stories. The raven haired woman was a wonderful mother, but Sasuke, do you really think I am able to be the same?

„I am not a good mother.“

„Yes, you are. Look at you, Raiden couldn't wish for a better mom than you. You came here, letting me see you for a last time. I wish I was there for my mother . . .“

„You'll meet her soon.“

„I am going to hell, [y/n]. I will not see my family again.“

Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke's brother. I once met you long ago. I was a little girl and you were the first spark in my life. You knew that I will fall in love with Sasuke, but did you know that this is the end? Probably, you were a smart and kind man. Open the gates for Sasuke.

„No, Sasuke. The heaven needs you. But I need you too.“

„Don't do that. Please, please let my death not be pointless.“

„S-sasuke. I-“

„Be there for Raiden. With Naruto and Sa-sakura.“

Raiden Uchiha. Our son. You need at least one parent. But is it me you need? I'll be there for you. I'll give you my love, my heart. Sasuke will be proud of us.

„I love you.“

„I love you, Sasuke.“

Sasuke Uchiha. You stole my heart the first second we met. I knew there was something that was permanently leading us to each other. That's why I am here, kneeling beside you. Crying in your chest. But I will wait for you. Because I know we will be reunited soon and forever . . .

„Maybe in another life.“