Chapter Eight

Sakura Haruno. One of the legendary Sannin of the second generation along with Sasuke and Naruto. She was my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend and teammate. The girl Naruto loves so much and also my doctor in charge. She dropped  the documents she was holding before and looked at me. I observed her. She had short pink hair and beautiful emerald green eyes. But they showed disbelief and envy. Also I didn't fail to notice they were a little red. She was crying, and that was my fault. I ruined a relationship, Sasuke may don't have feelings for her, but she has for him. I can see it in her eyes. She must hate me now.
"I-it's you." Sakura stammered. I simply nod. This isn't going to be like I expected it.
"What a-are you to S-s-sasuke-kun?" So she doesn't know. Should I lie or should I tell her. She deserves to know.
"I am the mother of Sasuke and my son, Uchiha Raiden. And also his girlfriend." She was holding back her tears. Why, Sasuke? Why are you such a heart breaker. No. It's not you who broke her heart. It was me.
"So this child was yours." I nod again. What will she do now? She isn't acting like a normal fan-girl of Sasuke. Karin would kill me. Thank god she didn't moved to Konoha.
"I am very sorry for the trouble I caused you, Haruno-san. I never intended to ruin this relationship of you and Sasuke."
"I don't care."
"Excuse me?" What is she talking about? Her mood is changing so rapidly. She sure is the second Tsunade, kinda.
"I will get Sasuke back. Sooner or later you are going to die." So, that's what she's talking about. She wants me to die. That is reasonable. I wouldn't like the idea of my love being stolen away by some stranger.
"When that is the case then I am happy Sasuke has someone by his side who cares as much as I do for him. Maybe even more." That took her by surprise. She looked at me with wide eyes. There was no hate anymore, but still envy. She wants to be the person next to Sasuke. She always fought for his love, but did she ever noticed that there is Naruto. He always cared for her and still does. Sasuke told me a lot about his and his friends' past. Naruto protected Sakura so often and yet she loves Sasuke. But there is something. Something I can't sense clearly. I am too weak to identify it now. Maybe when I am cured, I can be able to understand her completely. This girl seems like someone I could trust. Sakura Haruno isn't a normal fan-girl. She is a friend. Her mood swings are making her the person she is, the person Naruto Uzumaki fell for. I heard from a girl named Hyuuga Hinata. She has feelings for Naruto, but they aren't mutual. Naruto can never love her, that's for sure. I saw it. I build up a connection between him and me. The more I look at this pink haired girl the more I see a red haired woman. She shares so much with his mother, Kushina. She too had a short temper and was hitting Minato every time he said something "wrong". But to look in her heart I have to go deeper. Haruno-san, don't worry, I will help you, because I know you will never let Sasuke down. And maybe someday you'll consider me as a friend, because that is what I want to be for you. A friend.