Shhh... It's a Secret!

"What happened with the two of you? Why are you acting like you're in some sort of lover's quarrel?" Yuta asked with a combination of a little teasing to Taeyong and Doyoung who are eating at the moment at each end of the cafeteria table. It's been a week already since they become like this and no one's more bothered than their friends.

At first, Lucas, Yuta, and Jungwoo thought that it's nothing- that it's because they're tired of studying for the Midterms exam and practicing for each club activities. But with the absence of nonstop bickering, they figured out that something is definitely wrong.

"Both of you are the brains of the group so don't be like this. We won't be able to finish our project." Lucas said which made Jungwoo look at him.

"What about me?"

"Oh I forgot! You're the second brain!" Lucas said, tapping Jungwoo's back who smiled cutely at him

"You know what? You two are creepier than Doyoung and Taeyong!" Yuta said, pointing at Lucas and Jungwoo who just laughed. Poor Yuta.

"I'm finished." Doyoung said as he stood up from his seat and left without looking back.

Yuta eyed Taeyong a 'What's-with-him' look but he just got ignored.

"What happened?"-Jungwoo

"I don't know."

"Why are you like this?"-Lucas

"I don't know."

"Why don't you know?" -Yuta

"I don't kno-" he wasn't able to finish what he is saying as Yuta hit his head. "Why di-"

"How can we help you if you won't say a thing?"

"I don't need any help."-Taeyong

"You clearly need it"-Jungwoo

Taeyong put down his spoon and fork and look seriously at the three of them. "Look. I have no idea what he is pissed off about. I was the one who got offended by those harsh things he said but why is he the one angry? I actually tried talking to him the other day because of our project but he didn't even answer me. Now tell me, how can I ask you to help me when I don't know the problem myself?!" He said, raising his voice a little. When he realized he isn't his usual self anymore, he sighed. "Sorry.. I just..."

"What is he for you?" Lucas asked and suddenly, without telling it to, Taeyong's ears felt hot. Seriously?

"Whoever."

"We're not dumb not to realize something, Taeyong."-Yuta

"We've been friends just as long as you and Doyoung but we weren't like what the two of you are." Lucas said, agreeing with Yuta. Taeyong believed these things are better not said at all.

"We're late for class." He said, brushing off the topic. No matter how close they are, he doesn't want them to know the truth. He doesn't want them to be disgusted by the fact that Taeyong likes a guy. He's losing Doyoung now and he can't lose his other friends also.

He stood up but Jungwoo suddenly pushed him back to sit. "I don't care what issues you have but if ever you think we will oppose the two of you, then you really didn't think of us as your friends." Jungwoo said so seriously that Taeyong can't help but to realize the sadness he's been keeping from them. This is Jungwoo. He's so innocent, so carefree but... he's telling me this.

Silence enveloped the 4 of them, even Yuta and Lucas are shocked by Jungwoo. Taeyong thought of what excuse to say but he knows that it will just makes matters worse. Yuta felt his hesitation to speak first so he asked him directly.