Shhh... It's

"They said club activities will have a great effect on our grades for this year." Lucas said as he and Yuta walk towards the classroom.

"Don't tell me you're bothered by it. You chose Basketball Varsity anyways" Yuta commented while carrying the application papers for different clubs.

"Well... that's true. I'm the MVP anyway" Lucas said making Yuta mock his boastfulness. Just before they entered the room, he saw Taeyong and Doyoung beside each other, holding their books. They must've been comparing their scores again. He thought but a sudden idea crossed his mind.

"Hey hey wait!" He said, stopping Yuta from entering the room.

"Why?"

"What club do you think will Taeyong and Doyoung choose?" Lucas asked which made Yuta wonder whether he already forgot what Taeyong and Doyoung said about it.

"Archery for Taeyong and Music for Doyoung. What's with you?"

"Taeyong loves archery more than Doyoung does." -Lucas

"And Doyoung love music more than Taeyong does. Then why take the different club?" Yuta asked but he doesn't need to hear the answer because he already knows. They must've thought they'll be on the same club?

"I've got an idea!" Lucas said. Without explaining what it is, Yuta suddenly let out a playful smile.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?"-Lucas

"I do! Let's see who'll really take the first spot they've been fighting for" Yuta said and they both entered the room with their playful look.

They both walk towards Taeyong and Doyoung who's busy filling up the application.

"You're so slow as always!" -Doyoung

"You could just pass it already." -Taeyong

"If I do, I'm afraid you will pass yours on the same club with mine." Doyoung said leaning against the window.

"Who would want to be on the same club as yours?"

"Who wouldn't want to?"-Doyoung

"Why did you even choose Archery Club. I'm better with that."

"Then why did you choose Musician's Club?" Doyoung asked crossing his arms in his chest.

Taeyong rolled his eyes at him, not wanting to answer the question.

"Then just join the Basketball Varsity." Lucas suddenly said which made Taeyong and Doyoung frowned.

"I don't wanna steal your fans."-Taeyong

"I don't wanna steal your fans." -Doyoung

They both said in unison and when they realized how irritating it is to say the same thing, their lips both twitched which made Yuta laugh.

"Just admit it that you don't know how to play basketball." He teased.

"Whatever." -Taeyong

"I do." -Doyoung

"Okay okay... Up to you. But hand over your applications to me." Yuta said pointing to the applications he is carrying. "Class representative duties." He teased even more, making them remember how they failed once again in being the class representative.

Taeyong signed the last part of his application and gave it to Yuta as Doyoung also did the same.

"Wait wait!! Mine also!" Jungwoo shouted, running towards Yuta.

"Where've you been?" Doyoung asked. Jungwoo didn't attend the whole morning class without informing even one of them. But they aren't worried at all, knowing Jungwoo is well guarded in school especially that he's a rich second generation guy.