Shhh... It's a

Taeyong sat in his seat, staring at the journal in front of him. It's Friday morning but he's already irritated.

WHAT'S WITH MR. JUNG? WHAT DOES HE WANT?

I shouldn't care but.... Aishhh Whatever.

He and Doyoung was supposed to go to school together to buy Doyoung's outfit for his performance next week, but this morning, he received a text saying Jaehyun will go with Doyoung instead.

"Oh what's that?" Lucas suddenly appeared in front of Taeyong, making him panic and shoot his journal in the paper bag beside his chair.

"Why are you early? It's not like you at all."

"I went with Jungwoo. Doyoung is not around to pick him up and he said he needed to arrive early so I did." Lucas said, sitting beside Taeyong.

"okay" is all Taeyong said then leaned on his table with his chin resting on his arms.

"Where the hell is Doyoung?"

"I don't know" Taeyong coldly said which made Lucas chuckle a little.

"ohhhhh~~~ Someone's getting angry at his wife!" Lucas teased which made Taeyong frown even more.

Yuta suddenly appeared in front of the two and rested his head on Taeyong's seat. "Why are you angry with me hubby?" he jokingly asked which made Lucas laugh. They wink at each other, signaling a vicious plan.

"Since when did you become my wife?"- Taeyong

"Since the day you let Doyoung go?" Lucas clapped while shouting with excitement with what Yuta said.

"You're pissing me too early."

"Ohhh~~ Taeyong~~' You're slowly becoming irritated by him." Lucas said, pointing at Yuta. "Don't tell me you're moved? Isn't this how both you and Doyoung started?" he added.

Taeyong slammed his hand in the table and stood up. He's even more pissed off right now than he is a while ago. "Can both of you stop teasing me with him? We're just fr...aishh... competitors. Okay? And aish! Don't make me a gay!"

"We're not making you a gay without a basis, bro. And what's wrong with liking a guy? Guys could be pretty awesome too, you know." Yuta shockingly looked at Lucas because of what he said. He gave him a suspicious look which earned a 'just saying' gesture from Lucas.

"Whatever experience you have that led you to say that, Mr. Heartthrob, well.. we're not on the same page."

"Why Taeyong? Is it because you don't want to like a guy or you don't want to like Doyoung?" Yuta asked, now being quite serious.

Sh*t guys! 1 more year and we'll go our separate ways already! Don't change my mind.- Taeyong

"Both."

"Doyoung isn't hard to like. He's sometimes cruel and weird, but he's likable. We just wanna remind you 'coz you might not be the only one who has eyes on him." -Yuta

I know that. I'm aware of that, Yuta. But I still can't do what you want me to.

"Then good luck to them." Taeyong said then picks up his bag and went out of the room. While he was walking along the hallway, he comes across the guy his friends have been talking about. And that guy's with Doyoung right now.

"Cutting classes? That's new!" Doyoung commented but Taeyong didn't say a thing which made him confused.

"Taeyong, just in time! I need the club's files right now." Jaehyun said, trying to remove the tense he felt between the two guys.