"I did heard what happened to Tailgate back on Cybertron. I'm sure loosing two is hard enough and I understand that you don't want to loose Jack in this war." I said

"Wait, how did you know my name...uh...ma'am?"
He asked

"I heard it from Arcee and there's no need to be professional around me." I said with a kind smile as my attention was brought back to the scanners. "Two Autobot life signals ten klicks from our position." I said as Magnus quickly turned the ship.

Right then an energon explosion was seen in the distance. From the scanners, that was it.

"Hopefully no one gets burned to crisp by that." I half joked catching Magnus' glare at me.

'I really need to shut my mouth about these things.' I thought right then a giant robotic cybertronian with wings appeared in front of us. But from what it looks like, it's chasing two Autobots.

"Cadet, open the hanger." Ultra Magnus ordered me as I we went lower for the two of them to get in.

Thankfully they got in safely with two more humans. I looked back to see Bulkhead and....scrap, the mech I wanted to get away from, Wheeljack. I turned my attention back in front.

"Hey." Jack greeted

"Arcee/Jack!" Bulkhead and the two human femme said as they both went for a hug to Arcee and Jack.

"Can't breath..."Jack said as the femme let's go of him, but only to receive a punch on the arm.

"Weakling." The femme with the pink streak said.

"C'mon, at least we're still in one piece." The femme with a golden helm said. "Old friends or new?" She asked

"Thank for save." Wheeljack said

"Thank the commander and the cadet." Arcee said

Me and Magnus looked back at them.

"Soldier." Magnus greeted.

"Hey Bulk, hey Jackie." I greeted them, mostly glaring at Wheeljack.

"Honeybee and you." He said

"Ultra Magnus, it's an honor." Bulkhead said

"It's an honor, sir." Magnus corrected.

"Guess blowing that mine made us easy to cover." Wheeljack said

"Actually I already have fix on both of your life signals before we even got nearer to the surface." I said, "Might wanna explain what's been sniffing behind our tailpipe?" I asked

"We think it's a robot dragon." The pink streak femme said.

"Or a cybertronian reptile." Jack guesses.

"By the way, what's your name cadet?" The golden femme asked

"Honeybee, you?" I asked

"I'm Brianna." She said

"And I'm Miko." The other femme said

"Nice to meet you both." I said. Right then spot that the beast from the scanners and says that it's getting closer.

"Braise yourselves!" Magnus said.

Twist and turn were brought as Magnus tried to shake the beast off behind us but it ended up attaching to the ship. The humans cried in fear as I detected a way to get it off the ship.

"Permission to take the controls, sir." I asked facing him.

Magnus stared at me for a while but then agreed as we switched seats. I took the controls as I went through the canyons, trying to shake the beast off.

"Hold onto something, this may get bumpy." I said as I kept going through the canyons.

As it was about to reach its  end, I turned the ship going up with full speed before turning again, letting the beast hit the boulder in front of us. I sighed in relief to know that it was now off of the ship. As I was about to get up, Magnus placed a servo on my shoulder saying that I should take the controls for now. I looked at him for a second and just nodded before finally heading towards the next two Autobot life signals.

"Since when can you fly a ship?" Wheeljack asked

"I took lessons from the commander while we were heading here." I said. "Why did you asked?"

"You never took any flying lessons." He said

"Well, I did. After a few joors when I woke up." I replied.

"Woke up from what?" Brianna asked

"Honeybee was in deep recharge when we left for Cybertron. Ultra Magnus was assigned to look after her until she awakens from her deep recharge." Arcee said

"But what caused it?" Jack asked

"I had to save Bumblebee from being crushed by a falling building, but only for him to end up having a torn out voice box from Megatron." I said not looking at them, "I sacrificed myself just to save my little brother, but he laid the price, only to save me."

"So that's why Bumblebee only says beeps." Miko said

I sighed and just ignored their conversation. Magnus has already heard both sides of my story so he didn't pay much attention. I felt a small tap on my pede. I looked down to see Brianna trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry that you weren't able to be with Bee when you woke up." She said.

I only smiled at that and brought her up to my shoulder plate. She smiled and she sits comfortably on my shoulder. We soon arrived at our last destination and saw that there were two Autobots waiting for us. I landed that ship carefully before standing up and heading out. I brought Brianna back down on the ground with the other two before the hanger platform went down. I felt a sudden strong bond through my spark chamber. It was familiar. Could it be?

As we got out, we were greeted by Ratchet and the black and yellow bot beside him was the bot I thought I would never see again. Bumblebee.

Cliffhanger