idk how to name this chapter uwu

hellooo guys!!

i missed writing this story to be honest, but thats not why i am here right now.

yall know what happened to x1 and i loved them a lot so i had a really hard time over trying to wrap my mind around the concept of them not being a group anymore.

but i am not here to be sad because they are ok and thats the only thing thats important.

i will continue to support them no matter what happens and i hope you will too.

(also there are theories that the disband is fake but lets not think about it thats not why im here)

i am here to promote a duo group from music work called B.O.Y.

it consists of two members (it is a duo group after all zoskxpskxoa) that are called kookheon and yuvin, who were competing in produce x 101. they debuted a week ago with a song My angel and they are seriously so talented and funny and amazing and i just want to spread that message that they deserve your time I SWEAR TO GOD.

i recommend listening to them and giving them lots of love because they deserve it.

please support them they are best friends and i love them so much and so should you !!!

also fun fact: i bought quantum leap just because i was sad. (i got yohan pc im so happy)

and yeah

stan both boy and x1 because they need all the support they can get!!

also

i might write a special chapter just because i really miss this story >_<

also also also also

I LOVE YALL AND maybe SEE YOU SOON

💜💕💖💘💙💞💜💖❤️💕💘💙💜