woojin

hey guys

i hope youre doing okay, regarding the latest news.

if you don't know what happened, our angel, kim woojin left stray kids due to personal reasons.

now, i know it is kind of ironic for me to tell you anything about staying strong and not being sad, since i have been hyperventilating for the past hour or so.

the important thing is that he is okay.

and i was hoping to see you guys when i hit 150k reads with a special chapter, but i will skip it due to obvious reasons.

here comes a message that i found on instagram because i can't find the strength to write one:

"thank you for giving us the opportunity to hear and see your talent in your beautiful voice, not only that, but also the opportunity to meet you as a person.  it hurts you to leave, but I will continue to love and support you forever.  I wish you nothing but the best of everything.  I would like to hug you at this point, but I love you for really working and I hope you know it.  i hope you are well </ 3. you brought your existence to change in the world.  please stay happy forever.  if that decision was best for you, i am wishing you all but good things in everything.  I will keep your voice forever and ever.  i love you, you really are one of the best beings alive"

if you guys

need absolutely anything

or feel awful

text me

i will answer and i will talk to you guys about it. whether it is about woojin hwall or sulli or something entirely different, i will be there.

love you and stay strong

#thankyouwoojin