chapter 3 pt 1

I cant help it. We've been here for 3 weeks, and yuki drives me crazy. And to make it worse in next week, me and riley are going into heat.

Usually me and riley would have sex, even though its insest. There's no romance between us. The only time we have sex is if its needed. Like if we're in heat. Or if like I get hard, or shes craving.

But I don't think that's the case this year. I keep having early cravings. Once I lost control and started to make a move on her. I explained what was going in but. Shes still scared.

I'm walking to the school building when I spot yuki trying to hold the girls back, I walk over to her and grab her throwing her over my shoulder, I give riley the look.

She nods and we sprint into the woods. I put her down and see riley come not after

"Echo nerl" I say in me and riley's made language "celo areak zole nefu" she says "nef yen seh" I say "ugh fine" she says and leaves "w-what did you just say" yuko asks "not important" I say "what do you want with me" she asks "well you see" I say leaning over her" I need you for my heat, nobody else is able to do it" I say "w-why me" she says "*sigh* my "clan" has a deamon prinsess, years ago the queen and king were attacked, they had their brother take her in. They raised her as their own. Never told her the truth." I say

"So as a result I was I'm heat many years without my mate. And just 5 weeks ago I finally found her" I say "w-what" she says. I sigh irritated and bite her shoulder. She yelps out " yuki, your the lost demon princess or as known, my mate dumbass" I say. She stares at me in shock "r-really" she says "yes really" I say.

She smiles "ok, I'll try to help you then" she says "thank you mate" I say putting my head in the crook of her neck. She places a hand on my head "I don't love you, but I'll try" she says.

I smile "mn" I say and nod. We stay like that till she yawns "r you tired" she says "y-yea I am" she says. I pick her up bridal style and run to her dorm room. I open the door and see her roommate. I set her on her bed and grab her night gown out the closet. I take off her uniform and put her gown on her. I tuck her in bed and put her uniform away. I sit on the edge of the bed.

I kiss her forehead and leave to the school building. I walk to my class. I see riley outside playing with her extra abilities. "Why aren't you in class" I say "..." she doesn't say anything. "C'mon riley" I say "why her" she says "why what" she asks "why did you want her all of a suden" she asks "riley, you know shes my mate" I say "so all those times when we were in heat, and had sex.... that meant nothing to you" she asks "no, it ment nothing. " I say "it meant something to me, laki. At first it was just getting through heat, but I started having feelings for you....I'm in love with you laki" she says "no your not, that's what your thinking" I say "why can't you just let her be, and be with me (hey that rymes)" she says "riley. Your mate is her cousin strangely, and mine is her." I say "no" she says "riley, your my sister. We cant so this" I say.

She looks at me tears in her eyes "laki. Before I let you go, have sex with me one more time" she says.

I jolt awake. I look and see yuki still sleep. 'Damn' I think to myself. I kiss yukis cheek and sprint to the class room. I walk in and see riley clinging to kaname as usual. I sit in my seat "what did you do with yuki" kaname asks. I look at him. I look away and continue to listen to the teacher "lord kaname asked you a question" i hear an annoying squeaky voice say. I shape shift Into and ant and crawl under the seat. I then craw to idol and sit there and go back.

He screams and clings onto acaski (forgot how to spell his name) "first off you lil asskisser, I don't have to awnser to anyone, second, "I grab his neck and fling him to the front of the room "don't say kaname infront of me, and third if you talk to me like that, on my mates dead parents life...ill kill you," I stand up and look at everybody "all of you. Only riley is an exception. Since shes still a dumbass" I say and sit down.