chapter two

I wake up and do my morning routine before I head out. I go to the headmaster's office and walk in. I see the headmaster on the phone so I wait patiently. "Oh, I'm sorry yuki what does my daughter need" he says like the nutcase he is " oh. Umm, aren't the new students supposed to be here today, acully their night class students" he says "oh" I say "you and zero will not have classes today" he says "oh, thanks headmaster" I say 'YESS, NOW I CAN FINALLY GO TO THAT RESTAURANT AGAIN AND GET THAT ICECREAM' I think to myself. " yukiiiii, call me father" he says crying "ok, father" I say "oh yuki. U make me so happy" he says as he lunges forward.

I move before he can get me. "Well I have to go now" I say and runn off. I walk to the dorms of the night class. I see the old man who's always there "h-hi" I say "your firm the disciplinary committee, you may pass" he says "thanks"I say and walk in the dorms.

I see the regular downstairs. I sigh. I walk upstairs towards kanames room. On the way up I get a deep splinter and start bleeding. "Oh it's just you" I hear I look up and see rima and shiki "h-hi, I was on my way to visit kaname but I got a splinter" I say "yuko, why are you here" I hear kanames voice "I came to see you" I say "why" he asks "hea- father, said I didn't have to go to class since two new students were coming tonight." I say "if their coming, shouldn't you be showing them around" rima asks " that's the problem, their night class students" I say "so two new vampires....ok" I hear idol say "um yeah" I say.

"So why exactly are you hear to see lord kaname" I hear shiki "ugh u forgot. If u tell one, you gotta tell em all" I say "what does that mean" wild (cuz I forgot his real name) says "it means shes here to tell me, but since your also here she has to tell you" kaname says (I cant really explain what that means. If u get it. Nice) "oh" wild says.

"Anyways. Their siblings genders idk, but father said that they most likely behave" I say "thank you yuki" kaname says "no problem" I say "when are you leaving" wild says "speaking of leaving, I got to go" I say "where are you going" kaname says "um I to town to this very nice restaurant that me and my friend yuri went to, they serve really delicious icecream, my favorite  is their pistachio and coconut" I say "sounds nice" kaname says "if you like I could bring you some" i say as "oooo, could you get me chocolate" idol says "o-ok" I say "I would like a small amount of chocolate cranberry" kaname says "ok" I say writing them down

"Anyone else" I say "vanilla" rima said "banana" shilo says "rocky road" wild says "ok, bye I'll be back later" I say and leave.

I run to the restaurant and walk in. A waitress gives me a table. "What would you like" she says "pastichio coconut icecream" i say "ok" she says and leaves.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR OWN THINGS THAT SAYS NO~~~~~

I go back to the night class dorm and walk in "hello" I say with two bags. I see everyone come downstairs. I give the ones that wanted their icecream their icecream. I then yawn and streach and look at a clock. "Yahh. I have to go" I say "wif (why)" idol says with a mouth full of icecream "the new students should be here" I say.

I run to my dorm and quickly change. I then run to headmasters office and burst through the doors "sorry I'm late" I say between breaths. I look up and see twins. A boy and a girl (picture above).

"Ah, yuki" headmaster says "yuki this is riley and laki" head master says "hi I'm yuki" I say "riley, laki this is yuki, my daughter" headmaster says. "Well then follow me" I say. I show them to their dorm. The night class already left....damn.

I show them around the school. "And finally this is your classroom. You won't have to worry about finding it since the night class leaves together"  I say.

We walk in the classroom. Everyone looks at us "everyone these are the new students" I say "would you like to introduce yourselves" I ask them "I'm riley, this is my brother laki" riley says "good, now I'm gonna be here for tonight and tomorrow night" I say. "And i forgot to get my book" i say.

I look up and see everyone looking at the new students.

I see riley look at kaname and light up with joy she hopes from desk to desk to get to him. "Your a pureblood, I'm so happy to finally meet one" she says getting close and personal "riley give him some space" laki says "but hes a pureblood" riley says "and? Your a r- aristocrat. You serve a pureblood" he says "what do you mean" ldol says "we don't have parents. They died. So someone took us in, he said he would take care of us if we serve him, we said ok, and then he added when we were "of age" we would go to this school" laki explains.

"Even if I do serve a pureblood it's nice to see one up close" he says "riley, just get out of his face" laki says "I DON'T WANT TO" riley yells. Then theres a puff of smoke and then riley has cat ears and a cat tail. "WHF ARE YOU" idol says "I'm a vampire, but my mother grew up in a laboratory. She was experiment 368, the Nemo experiment. She was a success. Had the ears. Tail, whiskers, teeth, and she kinda acted like a cat" she say.

"Oh" idol says "laki's mother was my mothers bff, she was experiment 734, the wolf experiment, our father cheated on my mother with his, so he has his mothers Gene's, he gets the ears, tail, and can turn into a wolf too. I can also turn I to a cat" riley says. "Then turn into a cat" wild says "ok" she says "she closes her eys and a bright  light shines,

When the light dims I see riley but shes a cat. She walks over to kaname and sits in his lap. Kaname pets riley and she purs. Then riley climbs up and lays around his neck and falls asleep.

We all Look at laki he sighs and does what riley but his light is black, so he turns into a black wolf with bright yellow eyes. I can't help it so I scratch behind his ears he puts his head in my lap. I continue scratching behind his ears.

I look u ppl at the night class, "I couldn't help it" I say just then the sensei walks in "yuki, no pets" he say. Laki then turns into a human/vampire "I'm not a pet, I'm a furry" he says and changes back and I continue to scratch behind his ears.

Time skip~~~

We walk out the classroom and laki is still in his wolf form......he's big as hell. I'm sitting on his back and he walks to the night class dorms. We fo inside and I get off. I yawn and rub my eyes tiredly.

I feel two arms pick me up. I look and see kaname. "Gpo to sleep yuki, I'll take you to your dorm" he says. I listen and fall asleep soundly. I slightly wake up due to less warmth. I grab a sleeve and see its kaname, "stay with me" I mumble.

He takes off his shoes and lays down. In the morning i see him soundly sleeping i look and see yuri stareing at us "hi" i whisper. I go to get um but kaname pulls me back down.

I look at him "mom, dont leave me" he says 'awww, I'm so sorry kaname' I think to myself.

I was able to get up and change. I go the headmaster's office and excuse kaname from class for the rest of the week along with myself. I go back to my dorm and see kaname there still sleeping. I change Into my pajamas and get back into bed. I feel kanames arms wraps around my waist. I play with his hair and hear him sigh and see him smile.

I soon drift back off to sleep. And wake up to kaname getting up. "Where are you going' I ask "to class' he says "I pull him back down and see his shocked face "I got you and me excused for the rest of the week" I say. "Why" he asks cuz this morning you looked so comfortable, and you kept a tight grip on me too, I kn.ew you might've needed more sleep, since you looked so peaceful so I got you excused so you can get more sleep" I say sleepy "thank you yuki" he says and goes back to sleep.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Yes the chapter ends here. I stayed up until 2:04 to write this......now I'm going to bed. Its wed, January 8, 2020 at 2:05 am. You read 1589 words. Congrats.