CHAPTER EIGHT: Run

"No!" Yelled Bella breaking the chains that were holding her in.

The man drop the button and Bella had a chance. She through the chair at the glass breaking it to pieces.

"Do in now!" Said the woman.

The man went to get the button but Bella got there first. She took it off bill and put in on him instead. She pushed the button and left him there shaking.

"You need to go Will is going to meet you at the front door. Go!" Said Bella as people started coming in everywhere.

Bill ran and ran wondering how long this passage goes.
---------------------------------------------------------
In where will and the others were being kept.

"Hey you!" Said Will to the man that had his back press to the door.

"What's up you foul c......" Said the man as he looked up into Will's eyes.

"You will let us out and show us to the door. Do you understand." Said Will his eyes going a dark gold.

"Yes I do follow me." Said the man opening the glass.

"Let's go everyone." Said will helping Stanley up and out.

"Bill!" Said Beverly seeing bill at the door.

Beverly ran to him. She kissed and hugged him.

"Alright now open the door." Said Will.

"Yes." Said the man opening the door.

"Everyone out quickly. I'm going to find Bella." Said Will.

"Bella!" Yelled Will running though the halls.

"Will!" Said Bella from behind him.

Will turned around and ran back that way. He found Bella under the staircase hiding.

"Come on!" Said Will picking her up and going to the door.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Where are they?" Asked Stanley when they got to Richie's house.

"Why are you so worried I bet she's fine. You need to worry about yourself." Said Mike sitting Stanley down on the steps.

"I'm fine." Said Stan getting up and wincing.

"Yeah sure." Said Richie.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Their coming we can't hide from them!" Said Bella once they got to Richie's house.

"I know but for now I'm keeping you safe." Said Will opening the door and finding everyone with guns to their heads.

"Don't come any closer!" Yelled Beverly before she was knocked out.

"Beverly!" Yelled bill trying to get free.

"Don't move idiot." Said Richie.

"What will it take for you to not hurt them." Said Belladonna looking at everyone struggling.

"Just you and all of them will be safe. But erase their memory." Said the woman getting up from the couch.

"Ok well do it." Said Bella feeling herself fade as she talked.

"Let them go." The woman ordered.

Bill went to Beverly's side and everyone else except Stan went into the kitchen.

"No I won't let them take you." Said Stan taking Bella's hand.

"They wont." Whispered Bella.

She helped bill take bev to the kitchen then the woman went outside and told the two big guys to get Bella.

"Will go into the kitchen too please." Said Bella.

Will did so and Bella turned to the men. She looked at them and went outside. One long minute later she came back in and locked the door.

"Sis what did you do?" Asked Will looking out the window.

"Your not going to find any dead body's out there. " Said Bella as someone started pounding the door.

Bella pushed a pile of stuff in front of the door and grabbed will. She pressed her hand against his arm and he disappeared.

"Where did he go." Said Mike.

"Somewhere safe and if you don't want to be taken by them then you should go to." Said Bella her hand outstretched to Mike.

"Ok." Said mike putting his hand out.

Bella pressed her hand on the back of his hand and he disappeared. She did this to Bill,Beverly,Eddie and Richie.

"Me next." Said Stanley taking her hand.

Before he could say anything else she placed her hand on the back of his neck and kissed him. He disappeared.