From one of the windows, I was able to see who was at the door. Lo and behold, Mr. Harry Styles is standing there. It's been like 10 minutes since I first heard him knocking on the door, so why is he still here? Honestly, I have had enough of people today and I don't have the energy to keep interacting with them, especially not Hary.

"Jade! I can see you." Harry's voice is a bit muffled since I'm inside and he's outside but I can still hear him.

"Go away, Harry."

"I want to talk to you...I need to talk to you."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you," I say.

"Please, I'm sorry."

"I feel like you say sorry to me way too often."

"...sorry..."

"See?"

"Please just let me in," he begs "It's also really cold out." he chuckled a little.

I sigh and get off the couch that is in front of the window and go over to the door. I stand in front of the door debating whether or not I should let him in, but before I can really decide, my hand has already reached the door and opened it.

"Hi." Harry greets me.

"What do you want?"

"To talk."

"Yeah, I know that. Why?"

"To apologize."

"Again, I know that too. You apologized to me through the window. Is that all you want to talk about because I'm pretty sure we covered all of it then. If there's nothing else you need to say to me then you can leave."

He stood there for a moment as if he was unsure of what to do or say. I don't mean to sound rude but I just can't deal with him right now.

"So...you and Rain."

"Really?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry."

I know there is something else he wants to tell me, I can feel it, I just don't know what it is.

"Well, this was fun. Do you feel better because I know this whole conversation made me feel a million times better," I say to Harry. "Well, you know where the door is, I'm gonna go to my room. Bye, Harry."

I turn to the stairwell and head up to my room. I lay on my bed and I just stare up at the ceiling. For some odd reason, this just made me want to cry really bad, but I had no idea why I wanted to cry.

A couple of minutes go by and I can hear my door opening. I pick my head up and I see Harry standing in front of my door. What could he possibly want now?

"I-I just wanted to apologize to you again for the way that I acted."

"Okay."

"Are we good now?" he asked.

Are we good now? Are we good now? His response filled me up with both anger and sadness.

"No, I don't think we are, Harry. You can't just-just keep doing this. You keep doing all these things to lead me on and make me think that you like me! It's so exhausting getting close to you only for you to constantly pull away." I am up on my feet now.

"What have I done?"

"Are you fucking serious right now?! Please tell me that you're fucking joking because if you seriously don't see how you've been leading me on, then clearly there is something wrong!"

"I-I," Harry stuttered.

"I don't care if you like me or if you don't like me but you can't keep making me confused with the way you act toward me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you confused. I'm confused myself."

"Then if you're confused, maybe we shouldn't be around each other because I can't keep doing this back and forth thing with you."

"But I don't want to not be around you, Jade," Harry said to me, his voice soft.

I didn't realize how close we were to each other. He was standing less than a foot away from me at this point.

"I just don't get it. I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to figure out if you like someone or not. Trust me, I've been denying the way I've felt for a while but the fact that you have to deny the way that you feel should say enough."

"You like me?"

I mean I didn't expect him to know that I was talking about him, so I'm about shocked that he got it. I think this is where I finally accept my feelings for him, but it was a bit difficult to do when we keep weaving in and out of a friendship.

"Yes."

Plain and simple.

"Really?" It looked like he was trying to hold back a smile but it could just be my mind playing tricks with me.

"Yes, Harry really. And you don't have to like me back. The problem isn't whether or not you like me back. The problem is that you're confusing me as well as yourself. Is it because I'm not good enough? Is it because you don't like me back? Is it because I'm not pretty enough, or funny enough, or popular?" I ramble on.

"Don't say you're not good enough. You're more than enough, I'm just...I'm scared."

This is the most vulnerable I think I have ever seen Harry.

"What are you scared of Harry?"

"Loving you."