2

2

"Hey! Where are you going?" Rain asked when I walked past her in the morning.

We usually talked in the morning before classes started. At the beginning of the year, it was my favorite part of the day. But as time has gone on, it seemed more like an obligation to talk to her in the mornings. When I was with her, I just felt lonely.

"I have to work on a project."

"Can I come?"

"Why? It's not that important anyways." I shrugged.

"Yeah, but your my best friend. We do everything together."

"I heard from Alexa that you've been talking to a boy," I said. She had joined me in walking to my destination, wherever that may be.

"Oh yeah," she left it at that. So much for being best friends. "What are you doing anyways."

"I have to try to talk to Harry and interview him for this stupid project." I huffed.

"Harry! As in Harry Styles, the most attractive human being in this school, actually, the world?!"

"I guess that would be the one."

"Wow, I would give anything to talk to him."

I eventually found him sitting on a bench surrounded by the two guys he's was talking to in the hallway the other day, and some girl who I assume is the one that they told Harry to get with. I took a deep breath before approaching him, my nerves trying to get the best of me.

"Um, excuse me," everyone turned to look at me. "Hi, sorry but I just need to ask you, Harry, a couple of questions for a project that was left incomplete by a student named Alexa. Is that okay?"

He looked me up and down, and gave me no answer. He just turned back to the girl that was sitting next to him, which might I add, has been giving me a death glare since I got there. I rocked back and forth on the heels of my feet for a couple of seconds, waiting to see if I would ever get an answer.

"I think you can leave now." The girl said.

"Hey, if you want, you can interview me." Niall spoke.

I smiled and led him to a tree that wasn't too far from where he was originally sitting. Rain was trailing behind me, for once paying attention to what I was doing. I'm glad being humiliated was something that actually grabbed her attention.

"Sorry about that, he just...he doesn't really talk much."

"It's fine." I said trying to brush off the embarrassment that I had just faced. "Okay, so being that I know your name I really only have one question to ask. Tell me about yourself your background or whatever."

"Well, I'm Irish. I moved to the UK when I was around...6 or 7. I really like football, I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself. I can play the guitar, I taught myself that when I was younger. I really hate rude people, Harry being the exception," Niall chuckled. "One of my guilty pleasure would be uh... golf. I think that's about it for me." he smiled.

Wow. Niall was a pretty nice guy. He had a very bubbly and contagious attitude, a huge contrast from Harry's. I took a picture of him, and thanked him before heading to my photography class to print out the photo real quick.

"That was...intense." Rain had said. I forgot that she was actually there.

"Not really," I shrugged. "Some people just don't like people."

"Niall's kind of cute though. I'm kind of jealous that you got snubbed by Harry though. I would give anything to have literally any kind of reaction from him." Rain sighed.