€€ Passionate Movement €€

Start from the beginning

Avni: Neil... With anger, she enters? when she turns she is shocked to see neil without shirtless... Aaaa. She turns back and shouts at neil? Don't you wear a shirt and short neil?

Neil: Avni without knocking the door you enter and shouting at me?

Avni: At least wear something?

Neil: He wears a shirt and pant, tell me what you are doing in my room?

Avni: I came to ask why did you do this?

Neil: I did what?

Avni: Neil doesn't be smart? I know you very well? Tell me why did you do?

Neil: Avni I don't understand? What did I do?

Avni: Why did you kiss me?

Neil: Oh kiss, yesterday you are scolding me? To stop you i kiss you?

Avni: You do this internally... Till now i can't digest that my best friend as kissed me? 

Neil: Avni mistake-no best friend... I'm your finance... yesterday was trial? But today the main pictures?

Avni: Neil you are my best friend and stay in your limit?

Neil: What limit you are talking about? Did I cross all the limits understand?

Avni: Neil i will slap you?

Neil: Oh really, then go ahead? Now im going to kiss on lips? Whatever do you want to do try it?

( Neil move and avni warn neil not to come close to me but he goes... They both fall on the sofa... )

Avni: Neil im warning you? If you kiss me again i will stop this marriage?

Neil: Oh seriously? Go and tell them the truth ... I won't scare for this?

( He has no gap for each other he pulls her close )

Avni: She slaps him...

Neil: Avni your hand is so soft...

Avni: Ahaaa...

Neil: When you touch me something happens inside me?

Avni: Neil you don't have the rights to kiss me?

Neil: I have all right on you? Avni you are mine?

( Neil... He comes close they both head hitching... Avni voice becomes low? Neil looks avni... Im telling you don't come close... Neil gave passionately kisses on her lips... Avni can't even move her body she stuck... )

(Neil rotates his body... Neil goes down Avni comes upper... He doesn't leave the chance... But avni try to take off her lips, she broke the kiss...)

(  They both fall on the floor... Neil feels comfortable... He starts claiming on her both lips, his hands pulled her body very closer towards him... )

( Shweta and Bebe came house )

Staff: Gave water to Shweta and Bebe?

Shweta: Did avni came here?

Staff: Yes madam upstairs in sir room?

Bebe: How do you know avni is here?

Shweta: I saw her car? Come bebe let go check? What they are doing?

Bebe: Shweta bad manners come with me you have work?

Shweta: Bebe...

Bebe:  What babe? They both are spending time with each other... We don't disturb them?

( Neil still kissing avni... Avni tries her best to stop neil  She beats neil to broke the kissing...But he doesn't react... Neil kisses her forcibly on lips... Slowly avni falls for his kiss... She hugs him tightly...)

( After 20 minutes of kisses... Neil broke his kiss and he leaves avni... When avni came to senses... Avni gets up from the floor... Neil smile looking avni face)

Neil: What happens avni? Where did your energy go?

Avni: She was so irritated... Neil, i won't leave you?

Neil: He smiles and gets a phone call? It's from the office? Does he attend the call?

Avni: She leaves the room with anger?

Bebe: Avni bata?

Avni: She doesn't respond... Does she go out of the house?

Neil: He came down with smiling...

Bebe: Tillu come here? Why avni is so angry? Did you tell anything?

Neil: Nothing bebe... We both are fine?

Bebe: But till?

Neil: Bebe i have work in my office? I'm leaving?

( Will avni able to understand neil love? Will neil stop his naughty? )