Chapter 8: Preparation and Confession

Börja om från början

Vert: Count me in.

Neptune: Nepu! So, does this mean that I'll go to Hawaii by myself?!

Uzume: Don't you worry, Nepsy! I'll join you and we'll have fun together!

Nepgear: Sis, are you forgotten me?

Uni: I'll go with my big sister and Nepgear.

Then, we heard the bell rings. It means that break time is over and we need to go back to class. Before we leave, Nepgear asked me for a favor.

Nepgear: (Y/N), c-can I talk to you about something private later?

(Y/N): S-Sure. When?

Nepgear: After school today. It's about something really important.

(Y/N): 'I stared at her with a confused face'. Okay then.

Without I realize, everyone excluding Uni was smirking at me thinking that me and Nepgear would go out for a date. Especially Neptune who was doing the "You Got Nepped" face.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) cleaning a spider web.

The time was after school and I already promised Nepgear that I'll met her right now. She was leaning against the wall outside of the classroom.

(Y/N): S-So, what do you want to talk about?

Nepgear: Come with me.

I followed her without asking any question. A few minutes later, we arrived at an abandoned class. I can tell it is because of how dark and hollow this class is.

(Y/N): W-What are we- Whoa! 'I then get surprised as she throw a sweeper at me and I grab it'.

Nepgear: We're going to clean this ENTIRE class for it to be used next week.

(Y/N): W-What?

Nepgear: You heard me, right? Next week there's a school festival going on for two days. This room will be used as a cafe. So, we must get ready now.

Nepgear opened the door by pulling one of the doorframe to the opposite direction. We get inside of the class and the condition was pretty dark, dirty and creepy.

(Y/N): Heeee... 'I stared at the classes condition'. It's scary as a haunted mansion.

Nepgear: Well, I'm scared too. But let's be brave and clean this quick. >~<

She found a lamp switch and click open the light for us to see so many abandoned chairs and desks in a messy position and so many cobwebs.

(Y/N): 'I stared at the class in awe'. Wow! Very messy.

Nepgear: 'She make a frustrated face'. I don't think we would be able to do this by ourselves quick.

(Y/N): 'I said in a disappointed tone'. You're right.

???: Want some help?

We then turn our head at outside and see Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Uni, Uzume and (F/N) with their cleaning tools.

Nepgear: Girls... and (F/N)? W-What are you doing here?

Neptune: I'm not that lazy that I don't want to help you. You can count on us and work together!

Noire: I feel bad for you cleaning this class by yourselves, so that's why we're here to help. B-But don't take it the wrong way. I'm only helping because of festival next week.

Blanc: I'm here because of (Y/N) and Nepgear.

Vert: Oh my~ Are you jealous of (Y/N) having Nepgear all by himself?