Amber Forever...

introduced me to the song. I didn't think it was emotional until I played this at the time when I was writing this chapter...

(Red's POV)

We catch up to Gold and Yellow. They're battling Lugia and Ho-Oh.

"We'll help!" Blue says.

"No!" Gold and Yellow say at the same time.

"What?!" Blue says.

"We got this!" Gold says as he smiles. We watch the fight.

Both of their Pikachu are still glowing bright blue.

Then all of a sudden, Gold and Yellow place themselves, back to back. Gold faces the right and I face the left. 

Then they both stick their arm out and they're touching!

"USE AMBER-POWERED THUNDER!!" They command.

Both Pikachu release a dangerous electric type attack at BOTH Ho-Oh and Lugia. They're attacks merge but then separate.

A HUGE explosion appears around the two legendaries.

Then the smoke clears up. Both of them are damaged badly!

Me and the others are shocked.

"N-no way!" Green says. "How'd you-?"

"Just shut up and go!" Gold says. 

Then I spot another Pokémon appear through some portal that had a giant ring as the border. I spot the Pokémon behind it all. It seemed like a tiny purple one though.

"WE GOTTA STOP THAT POKÉMON!!" I say, pointing at said Pokémon.

More Legendary Pokémon are coming back.

"Go and handle the others!" Gold says. "I'm gonna go and beat it!"

"I'll go with Gold!" Crys says.

"No." Gold says, turning his head away from her.

"What?! Why?!" 

"Just go help the others!" 

"I'll go with Gold!" Yellow says as she turns to follow Gold but I grab her left hand.

"I can't let you get hurt!" I say.

Then Yellow gets mad. "I'm not some helpless person! I can handle myself fine!"

Then she gets out of my grip and runs after Gold. I stare at her until she turns right where a house blocks the view.

"RED!!" The others say but I don't move.

"RED!!" Blue says. "IF WE DON'T MOVE NOW, YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YELLOW AGAIN!!"

That got me to move. I take out all my Pokémon out of their Pokéballs and run after the other dex holders.

Please be safe, Yellow!

(Yellow's POV)

I follow Gold where he finds the other Pokémon. None of the Pokémon on our side have fainted yet.

"We freed the others!" Gold says. "Now we gotta get to that Pokémon!"

Gold points at a floating Pokémon that has some rings attached to it.

"That's the Pokémon who has been summoning these Legendaries!" I say.

Gold runs ahead of us. We follow him. Then I see the other dex holders getting beaten by at least 15 legendary Pokémon.

"GOLD!!" I say. He stops and turns to me. "THE OTHERS NEED HELP! THEY'RE OUTNUMBERED!!"

The Pokémon on our side start running at the attacking Legendaries. The dex holders are surprised, yet again.