Special request lemon: Clash x Luna

Clash went back to the campfire and kicked sand over the coals. He wasn't really that tired. He was more stressed about what could happen in Pantala.

"Hey. Clash?" Clash heard Luna say behind him.

"Yea?" Clash tilted his head.

"Can you come over? I want to talk to you."

"Alright."

Clash followed Luna back to the camp. The warm light of the campfire was gone, so all he could see was the blocky shapes of the tents and the swaying hips of Luna-

NO. NO. THAT IS A BAD. DO NOT DO A BAD.

Clash screamed to himself in his head. But he couldn't shake the feeling that he was smelling something unusual coming off Luna.

"We're here." Luna.had taken him to a pile of rocks. The rocks had a small area full of cool sand. The wind had brought hot air from all the way in the sandwing kingdom.  They both sat in a calm section with warm sand.

"So, what did you need?" Clash asked.

"I... I Can't sleep." Luna said, partially embaressed.

"What's keeping you from sleeping?" Clash asked, wanting to help.

"I miss my brother, I also boyfriend." Luna said sadly. "I miss my boyfriend a LOT." Luna said, Clash noticed she was grinding her knees together. As of she was trying to soothe an itch.

"Well, just keep him in your mind. Think of a soothing moment between you and him, and you'll sink into sleep.

"That's the thing..." Luna trailed off, she turned from his gaze with a light flush. "I sorta thought about him too much. And now I'm all riled up." Luna bit jer lip shyly. "So I asked Anemone to see if she'd let me use you to... Calm myself down.

"..."

"Clash..."

*internally* "Don't you say it."

"Will you..."

*internally* "DON'T YOU FUCKIN SAY IT."

"Have sex with me?"

*internally* "FUCK!!! Alright. Be cool."

"...What happens if I say no?" Clash asked.

"This happens." Luna said.

"What happe- WOAH!!!" Clash was immedietly sprayed with glowing orange webs. He fell back onto the ground as the webs enveloped him. His arms and legs were restrained with the sticky, unnaturally warm webs. Leaving him down on his back.

"Don't do this! You're making a mist-HMPH!" Luna shot a patch of silk to shut his mouth.

"You look so cute from up here..." Luna's half lidded eyes were filled with lust. The night had begun getting cooler, and her breath came out in foggy puffs. Clash stared blankly before violently thrashing, trying to break out of his restraints. Luna chuckled cutely and began lowering her body so she was sitting on him.

*Internally* "ANEMONE FLASHBACKS!!!"

Luna was now laying on top of Clash. Her soaking core rubbed against his crotch, coaxing the serpent inside into coming out. She smiled evily as Clash's face went from sheer determination to break out to that of someone beghing for mercy.

"Mooma...! Wai... don- HNNNNG!!!" Clash's face scrunched up and his head wrenched sideways when Luna brought her snout under his chin and began licking his neck. Her hot breath beat against his neck as she lapped at his tough, yet sensitive skin. Each stroke of her tongur brought a fiery tingle that shot in waves down his spine. Clash's crotch was drenched in sweet, fruit scented juices as she ground her hot core on him. He let out a muffled, shaky groan as saliva dripped though his gag. He was also unable to stop his throbbing member from sliding out. The bright red mound of flesh already had a large speck of precum delicately leakinging out of the very tip. Luna had hearts in her eyes.

"You're so big!" Luna smiled widely with a large blush across her face. Clash had descended into his sex crazed stupor, all he could do now was watch. Luna positioned herself over his cock and turned to look Clash in the eye. She wrapped her arms around his neck of a better grip.

"Looma!!! dont- OOOAAAUUUUHHH!!!"

"HMMMMMM~!!!!!"

The pleasure made Clash wrench his jaw and tear apart his gag as they both moaned. Luna had dropped herself straight onto his gargantuan cock. The nerves in Clash's crotch exploded in pleasure at the sudden stimuli.

"Are you enjoying it now?" Luna whispered seductively into his ear.

Luna began to move her hips up and down slowly. Causing his dick to slide in and out in messily.

Clash let out a weak groan as Luna suddenly slammed herself down. Pushing all of it in. Luna her self let out a messy moan, having felt him hit so far inside.

"I am going crazy for this cock of yours!" Luna said as she began to move quicker.

"Fuuuuck!" Clash yelled as his dick spurted more precum. He strained with all his might and managed to break his wrist restraints. He brought his hands up and grabbed Luna's waist. Luna's eyes widenned in supride as she saw his large hands grip her.

"Wait- KYAAA!!!~" Luna moaned as Clash shoved his cock into her. "Oh! Mmm! AH!!! HARDER!" She gasped as Clash began rythmically thrusting into her. Her knees began shaking as she lost control of her lower body.

"If you keep going, I-Im going to... KYAAAAA!!!!!~" Luna turned moaned into the sky as he body shook violently and sprayed a torrent of juices onto Clash's member. "Oh! Make me your bitch!!! Your wet cumrag!!! Your little lizard love!!!" Luna screamed.

"Alright!" Clash wrapped his arms around her back and began jackhammering her core. Luna's eyes rolled back and he tongue lolled. Saliva dripped out of the corners of her mouth as he quick breaths made a thick fog above her head.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! MMMM!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!!!" Luna slurred.

"Say It again!!!" Clash yelled.

"I love how you break me! I Love how you humiliate me! I love how you fill me up! I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!!"

"Cumming!!!" Clash gripped her ass and roared as his dick burst. It throbbed like a beating heart as it pushed hot cum straight into her womb. Luna slammed her lips into Clash's and they begam violently kissing as he filled her up. Clash furrowed his brows and began thrusting hard into her overflowing pussy, busting the floodgates once again and letting out an even larger wave of cum. The sticky liquid poured out of her ruined vagina and drenched her ass, along with Clash's crotch. He pushed her down and let her have the last gush. And with that, Luna and Clash both collapsed.

"Hufff... huff..." Luna gasped for air. "I made a mistake... Your cock is just too much..." Luna groaned into his chest.

"Ya THINK?!?" Clash said with an 'I told ya so' look.

"Pull that monster of yours out already." Luna said tiredly.

"Fine, fine." Clash growled and lifted Luna up slowly. They let out long groans as the giant rod slowly came out.

"Oooooooohhh... MH!" Luna said as Clash's cock slowly exited, before disconnecting with a slimy *POP!!!* the dick had acted like a winecork of a sorts. Plugging all of the cum flow. With it out, the cum torrent that was finally free to flow spilled out of Luna's pussy and made a giant puddle on the ground. The hot liquid had a small amount of steam trickling from it into the air.

"Did you get me pregnant?" Luna asked. Sounding less concerned the she should've been.

"No, I can't get other dragons pregnant." Clash sighed.

"Good." Luna slowly got off of him and fell onto her back. "That was amazing... and painful... let's never do that again." Luna said as she looked up into the sky.

"Agreed." Clash said, also enjoyimg the stars.

After that, they got up, washed off in the ocean, and shared a tent.