Blast in The Past: Part 2

"WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!!!!" Clash screamed.

*crash*

"Where are we now!?!?!" Clash had collided with a food cart or something and ended up covered in a quilt. Clash whipped around in circles, trying to shake off the quilt. He eventuaaly threw it off and found himself in an alleyway in the center of the scorpion den. Clash sighed and wandered out. At this rate all he had to do was survive 30 minutes and he's be thrown into another time or universe. Clash decided he'd lay low for the rememainder of his time in the scorpion den.

"So, Darkstalker, how does it feel to be in the Scorpion Den?" Clash said to himself.

"It feels... packed. Like the night city. If feels lile that, but I know it isn't that. Like trying to replace bird with crocodile. It doesn't work. And I hate it." Darkstalker went into a brief rant/talk on why he didn't like this place.

"Well we'll get out soon." Clash said.

"Ow!" Clash heard a tiny yelp at his feet.

The one who made that little yelp was nome other than...

*drumroll*

A little Quilbi. The tiny sandwing that would become the savior of Pyrrhia dropped the coconut he was carrying. Clash picked it up and stared at it. The tiny Quilbi was obviously terrified and was probably looking for a way to escape, bribe, or steal back the coconut from Clash.

"Ca-can I have that back, mister?" The tiny morsel stuttered.

"Sure. Have this rough hairy shell covering a sweet and juicy inside." Clash smiled and handeld it to Quilbi

"Um... thanks?" The dragonet was put off by Clash's weird choice of words.

"You're welcome kiddo. Have a nice day." Clash patted tiny Quilbi's head and walked away from him.

After about a few hours of walking, Clash accidently bumped into a shopkeep.

"What the hell!?!? Asshole!!!" The shopkeep flipped out.

"Hey, calm down!" Clash tried to calm the angry sandwing. The sandwing lept at Clash and teied to stab him with his tail barb. Clash grabbed the tail and bit down on it. The shopkeep screamed and slumped to the floor, but not before cracking a smirk.

"The hell?" Clash wondered why the shopkeep who got his tail chomped was so happy. His thoughts were cut short when 5 cloaked figures landed around him. "Alright, what is going on!?!?!" Clash got into a defensive position.

"You'd best not start trouble. You won't be harmed if you come with us." One of the cloaked figures explained.

"Alright... care to explain-"

"No." One of the cloaked dragons cut him off "All will be answered shortly."

Clash followed the dragons into a secret passage. It led into a relatively large building in the Scorpion Den. Inside the walls were scattered with little gold trinkets and such. Whoever owned this place was probably rich, evil, an ass. Or all 3. Clash also noticed a few old bloodstains lining the floor. Dragons had been harmed and or killed here.

The 5 dragons brought Clash into a room with a throne before running off. Leaving Clash with an old sandwing littered with skull tattoos sitting on top of the throne.

It was Vulture.

Yep. Definetely all three.

"Why am I here." Clash asked Vulture, bristling his spines.

"I couldn't help but notice your build. You look quite dangerous, and I could use a dragon like you in my operations." Vulture got straight to the point. "I... Haven't seen your kind around here. What are you?" Vulture inquired about Clash's tribe.