Humanity

"What're they up to..." Quilbi asked.

"They're talking. That's all they're doing. That's what they've been doing for the last hour!" Winter snarled.

"...What're they talking about?" Quilbi said, unphased.

"... ... ...You know what? I fucking hate you." Winter scowled.

Clash, Winter, Smoulder, and Quilbi were laying around the cage on beds. Smoulder had asked Thirn for a dew beds to observe the scavengers, that being Flower(Rose), and Odd One(Hoshi). 

All four of them were observing the glass. The two scavengers were enclosed in a box of one way glass. They saw it as mirrors where anything outside could see inside.

Clash (internally): Dude, can you make me undersrand what they're saying?

Darkstalker: Okey dokey. *snap*

*human POV*

"So, that large yellow one with the scorpion tail owns you?" Hoshi, who took off his helmet, tried to understand.

"I wouldn't say own. I'm more of a friend." Rose said.

"I still don't understand how you live with him." Hoshi chuckled to himself.

"What's in the bag?" Rose asked.

Hoshi looked down at his item pouch. "This? Just some stuff I take on hunts."  Hoshi commented.

"Dragon hunts?" Rose raised her eyebrow and looked slightly offended.

"Well, wyvern and dragon hunts." Hoshi commented.

"What?" Rose sounded puzzled.

"Well you see, where I came from was pretty complicated, the land was filled with flying wyverns, two winged two legged complex reptiles bellow dragons. Brute wyverns, two legged, tiny armed monstrosities. Fanged wyverns, mammal and wolf like four legged monsters retaining reptile like qualities. Piscine wyverns, amphibious wyverns. Leviathans, alnost completely aquatic wyverns. And elder dragons, the four legged two winged creatures similar to these. Except they were much more diverse... and powerful..." Hoshi described the beasts of his world.

*dragon pov*

"He's definitely from my world..." Clash muttered.

"What?" Quilbi overheard.

"Oh, it's definetely cold." Clash responed to save his secret.

"Huh. I guess it is." Quilbi nodded and looked away.

"Whew." Clash sighed.

*human POV*

"I trailed off a bit. What was the first question?" Hoshi realized how long his explanation was.

"What's in the bag. Specifically." Rose said.

"Oh, well I've got potions, megapotions, lifepowder, dust of life, dung pods, flash pods, meat, rare steak, well done steak, burnt steak, max potions, anchient potions, traps, tranqualizers, astera jerkey, a powercharm, an armourcharm, a powertalon and an armourtalon." Hoshi poured out his entire bag.

"...How do you fit that in there, and why?" Rose squinted at the pile of supplies.

"Hunting is a hard job." Hoshi dusted off his hands and grabbed an unusual item fron the pile. He unfolded it and set it on the ground between them.

"What's that?" Rose asked.

"This, fair lady, is a barbeque spit." Hoshi struck a clump of flint against a rock and sparked the fire.