Welcome To Trench

Start from the beginning

Soon they retaliated, due to the end of dema property. They couldn't leave dema, it hurt them.

They raced back up out of the trapdoor and back out, not noticing y/n.

She never knew why the bishops allowed the tunnel to stay standing. She thought maybe because to them, hunting them down was a sport and they enjoyed it. To bad they won't be hunting her down.

She began to walk towards the end of the tunnel, the darkness adding to her anxiety.

She hadn't been this far in the tunnel before but she knew she was now out of dema, due to the fact the watchers stopped there.

Once she got to the end of the tunnel: she opened the trapdoor carefully.

She took a breath of relief and she began to smile proudly. She did it.

Before doing anything else she looked back at the big wall enclosing dema.

A sting crossed through her heart. That was the only home she had. She didn't think it'd be this difficult to leave hell.

She took a deep breath, as she turned around looking at the large mountains that she dreamed about.

It took everything in her power to take the first step, knowing dearly that every step she took would bring her further and further away from her home; away from her parent's neon graves.

After a few steps she began to quicken her pace, feeling more comfortable now.

After a few more steps she was now running, a smile engulfing her face at the feeling of freedom.

She didn't dare look back anymore as she glided through the open plains towards the mountains.

She didn't know where she was going , but she wasn't going to stop.

That is until someone from behind her yelled "hey!"

She looked back to see a man, about her age, she couldn't get a good look at him due to the fact she tripped over a rock and hit her head.

Everything went black.

ಠ_ಠ

I found the girl that stole my box of things! She had tape all over her body and she was wearing my white rimmed sunglasses.

I was going to use that to escape! doesn't she know stealing is a sin?

Though my mind was annoyed with this girl, who put me through all the trouble escaping, I still helped her. She was passed out, so I had to pick her up and carry her up a hill and into my little abandoned barn that I claimed my own that last time I escaped.

It was hard to stay annoyed at her when i saw the small FPE badge that she had on her blueish jumpsuit thing that everyone in dema wore.

That meant she tried to escape before, and failed. I mean, I could escape without the yellow tape and rimmed glasses so I guess she needed them more than me.

I stared at her for a while, before snapping out of my daze. I didn't want to seem like a creep watching her sleep. Ha, that rhymed. I chuckled to myself.

I grabbed the small tin can that I used for water the last time I was here, and made my way to the creek down the hill.

I took a cup of cold water, and made my way back up to the barn that we'll use as a camp. Well, 'we' as in if she wanted to stay.

I took the cup and hovered it over her face, trying to find the right angle to pour it so it wouldn't get into her nose.

I quickly poured it on her forehead, stepping back quickly as her fists came flying.