A Tyler's Purpose

Before we start I'd just like to point out the name. It was going to be 'His Purpose' but it made me think of the movie 'A Dog's Purpose' so I sorta had to. Hence 'A Tyler's Purpose' *cue the imagination spongebob gif*

 Hence 'A Tyler's Purpose' *cue the imagination spongebob gif*

I literally did this edit for this.😂 I'm terrible

(*-*)

Warnings: mentions of suicide and voices.

Words 648

(*-*)

Tyler leaned his shoulder against the glass as he gazed over each crib.

His baby was just set in the nursery and he was waiting for a nurse to tell him which one his baby was.

He felt bad, but they all looked the same, and he was to excited and worried to think straight.

He took in each sleeping baby's feature. They were so small and adorable, he couldn't believe that one of those came from him.

It was an odd thing for Tyler to think about. Who knew such a great thing could make such a beautiful creation?

It was hard to grasp that he too used to be one of those babies on the other side of the glass, and it was his dad searching for him. Soon all of these babies will go home and spend their life's reaching for their purpose, just like he did.

"Oh she's beautiful!" Jenna's voice chimed in behind him, which jumped Tyler out of his brain.

"Hey, shouldn't you be resting?" He asked, and she shook her head as she got closer to the glass.

"I didn't want to miss my little angel." She said, a big grin on her face. She was looking at one baby in particular, and it confused Tyler.

"Wait, you know which ones ours?" He asked, and she giggled.

"Of course I do, Ty. She looks exactly like you, look!" She said pointing to one of the ones in the front.

Tyler followed her finger until his eyes was set on the beautiful baby. Her blue crystal eyes staring back as his brown ones. It reminded him of Jenna.

He turned to face the glass, and get a closer look.

A nurse then grabbed her and made her way out to them.

"She's beautiful!" The nurse complimented, and Jenna took her in her arms. The baby began searching for food, just like every newborn does.

Tyler stared at her for a long while, as Jenna cooed at her.

"Here hold her!" Jenna said, and she carefully gave Tyler his baby.

Just as the baby weighted his arms, emotions he's never felt swept over him. He felt alive, and he was happy he was living.

He started to think of the times where the voices told him it would be better to end it all, and to stop trying.

And now in his arms he has evidence that he stayed alive, and that he has reason to live.

This baby girl is his purpose, and he couldn't believe he made it as far as being here to look at his beautiful creation.

"Jenn, she's gorgeous." Tyler breathed, trying to keep the tears hidden. It felt like a hammer was pounding his rib cage, the kind of feeling you get when you have anxiety but it was different. It was full of love, and he felt the only way to control the feeling was to cry. He tried to keep it inside though.

He has always tried to create things, to write and paint things so he could keep it for himself and name it his purpose.

Now, no one can take this from him, and he won't let anyone hurt her. He made her, and he will protect her till the end.

"Jenny." He mumbled.

"What?" Jenna asked.

"Can we name her Jenny?" Tyler looked up, with glistening eyes, at his tired but beautiful wife.

"I like that!" Jenna said smiling.

(*☻-☻*)

I know I've done one like this before but I don't really care what you think, I'm not a Blurryface. Lmao.

Jk I do. I wanted to make that joke.

Any requests?

Doesn't have to be about love, doesn't have to involve Jenna or yourself, just any Tyler fic.

Maybe even a Jøsh fic? I don't usually do those, I never have motivation to write much Jøsh fics. I'm more in Tyler's lane lmao Jøsh is still awesome though!