27 | sapiosexual

Începe de la început

Every now and then, he would caress my skin and it only made me wonder what his intentions with it were. I wanted to find out.

The minute we made it up the second floor, he walked me into his bedroom. Before he could even make another move, I grabbed ahold of him and kissed him so deeply right on his lips.

At first, he seemed taken back by it. Then, he pushed me against the door and started working his tongue against mine.

So many feelings, too many feelings, would bombard me. All I wanted was to fill myself with the taste of him. But there was more. He wouldn't just take the kiss, but all the emotions that went with it. When he'd kiss me I'd feel like I was drowning in it, it was so strong and heady flood that u couldn't fight it. He didn't just kiss me.

Wrapping one arm around my waist, he pulled me back against him. With his other hand, he tore the front of my shirt open, buttons popping everywhere. I smiled and moaned as his hand savagely cupped my breast. He pushed his groin against my throbbing center again, pressing and grinding against me. My pussy was dripping between my legs.

"Tell me why I need to be inside of you ever f*cking minute of the day. I need you to breathe," he told me. My body needed him as well. I didn't know how to stop this pull I receive whenever I am around him. Especially since he just had that sex appeal to him of a sex god. From his personality, to his body, to his perfect face-and he's all mine.

I pushed him down onto the bed. My body coming over to cover his. Our kiss still remained as his hand came down to encircle around my waist. A moan of surprise escaped me when he flipped us over leaving him to be on top.

He pulled down my bottoms. The lower he got, the lower his kisses got until they were completely off. I watched him as he took of his suit jacket and shirt before continuing back up his journey between my legs.

After kissing his way up my thigh, he was never unable to resist flicking his tongue out and gently caressed my slit. Moving up, he'd covered my body with his. I'd struggle for a second but when he'd start kissing and nibbling my neck, I'd calmed down. He cupped my firm breasts and as he gently kneaded them my suddenly hard nipples would rub against his palms.

Our kiss seemed to make my skin get hotter by the second as his tongue caressed the puff pink lips of my pu*sy. As he separated the moist lips of me the taste increased and so did my moans. He always managed to have me so turned on, gasping and moaning uninhibitedly as I withered sensuously all over the bed. Vincenzo talked explicitly, telling me how great it was having his mouth on my pu*sy in his native tongue making everything feel all-the-more better.
Enthusiastically, he'd lick my throbbing clit until I was screaming in ecstasy. As I bucked wildly in a fit of total sexual pleasure, he would hold onto my hip to keep me in place. Reclining back on the bed, I had spread my legs as wide as I could in an attempt to give him better access to my waiting pussy. Backing off, he lovingly ran his tongue along my milky white flesh, licking the crease where my legs connected to my torso. Then he moved back softly kissing the moist flesh of my womanhood, then running his supple tongue up and down the length of my slit.
"I told you that I'd rather eat you," he told me as my toes began to curl in ecstasy. My eyes shut as the sensations began to overcome me. Quickly, an orgasm washed over me just before he pulled away.
We started out on the floor with me riding him cowgirl style for a while. I knelt straddle his body and inserted his cock between my lips and slow and carefully lowered myself down onto him. He always reached up and held my hips while assisting me as I sat down on top of his lap. Once I was down, he was in me up to the base of his cock, and his pubic hair was tickling my bare lips as I positioned myself.
With eyes closed and mouth open as I gasped, I took my own pleasure from impaling myself upon him. As I sat there savoring the feel of him inside me, I would run my hands over his body from his stomach across his rib cage and up to his erect nipples. Then I would start moving on him, starting off long and lovingly.
As things heated up, Vincenzo leaned up to me and took a nipple in his mouth. I was bucking on top of him and starting to moan out my pleasure. Our combined thrusts were becoming enormous, maybe more than I'd expected. I could feel his arms go around me, drawing me to him.
I held him tight and banged him hard, my butt cheeks bouncing up and down on top of his balls. I met his thrusts by ramming my pelvis down on his. We rutted like wild animals in heat. Soon, I was screaming, my screams loud and urgent. I could feel the contractions of my pussy tightening on his thrusting member each time he jabbed up into my wetness of my womanly folds.
Then he picked me up and placed my back on the bed. I watched as he took off his condom-I didn't even know he had put it on-and threw it away.
"I meant it when I said I can get enough of you," he said before reaching down at pecking my lips.

Thank you so much for reading. Let me know what you think of it. I know a lot of you are waiting for all the tea to spill, but trust me, it will. See you all next update.

What's your zodiac sign?

Your friend,
- xx lee

PLEASE VOTE.