Break

"Well then," Zero hums. "Next one will be..."

While he's busy searching for any worlds to lighten up the room, some of them are grumbling and pouted as they watched Reaper carrying Neko Izuku in his arms walked into the portal before vanished completely.

Eri, Kota and little Izuku are babbling while showing off the bunch of candies they've received.

Mirio, Mandalay and Pacifist are smiling, nods and chat a little.

Genocide is talking with Phoenix in normal way for once but only getting bored since he's not in the mood to mocked Bakugo.

Meanwhile the teachers are lecturing the recently proheroes - Kamui, Death Arms and Mt. Lady - about their behaviours and scolding Bakugo for his toxic misbehavior.

lida is lecturing to Mineta and Kaminari about their behavior as well.

Todoroki and Uraraka are chatting quietly and Shinsou is having an conversation with Koda by sign language about cats.

"I just hope Deku-kun is all right," Uraraka said quietly. "I don't know what that worm do but I really hope he's okay."

"It will be all right," Todoroki comforted. "Midoriya is strong." Uraraka smiled and nodded.

"We need to make sure that there's no virus or any thing related caused happen to the citizens," Naomasa noted, writing on his notepad. "I might need something to detected the unknown virus just in case if it's infected."

"I can do that," Higari nodded.

Tsukauchi and Higari are discussing about the virus after witnessing the victims AKA the failed experiments. Gun Head and Native are also joined, not wanting anything happen to their own world.

"I wonder if Midoriya can sing?" Jiro wondered, tapping her chin. "If he can then it would be awesome!" Hagakure chirped.

Gran Torino and Recovery Girl are scolding All Might after found out his first encountered with Midoriya.

Aizawa and Hizashi are glaring at him, their protective instinct are building up again.

All Might looked bit guilty and resolve shown in his eyes, make sure to apologizes to his student.

Zero is mumbling under his breath as everyone are unable to heard what he said but dismissed, not wanting to faced the wrath of the certain god.

Unknown to everyone, Zero is scowled after witnessed the few worlds he created and mental note to destroy them later.

Just because he created them doesn't mean he's the one who create their personalities as well. It is the world itself that grow from past to modern.

It is also the world itself that grow to corrupted or damaged.

"No," Zero felt the familiar vein threatened his head and forehead as he growled. "Like hell I am going to let those mortals tainting my chosen."

Then he growled loudly and everyone didn't hear him as they're busily with themselves.

"No dirty fucking mortals will get their fucking hands on my chosen," he glared before swiped to another world.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Shut up Kuro," Zero snarled.

Genocide just shrugged before join by his side with Phoenix went to Pacifist.

The dark god grinned suddenly and laughed under his breath. "I completely forgot about them!" He grins darkly. "Oh man, poor innocent Izuku~" then he cooed.

"Just shut up!" Zero snapped angrily.

"Relax~ so, what are you going to do with those worlds?" He asked.

"I will destroyed them," the creator god answered without hesitation. "My chosen is just a fucking 16 years old! He's still a fucking child!"

"Good thinking~" Genocide grinned widely, thinking darkly. "Have I ever told you how much I love it whenever you destroy those worlds?"

"Only when you're there to watched it with Scourge," Zero sighed, feeling tired already.

"Exactly!"

Zero swiped once more before landed on a world that makes his lips twitched. "This world is perfect," he looked satisfied.

"Ah~ a comedian! Perfect," Genocide nodded. "I was wondering how long you're going to realize it."

"Shut up."

"Okay~"

Hint: Vines.