Rec (Spanish Horror Movie) Part 1

Screen goes white before it shows something shaking violently, glimpse of white floor and pair of black sport sneakers appeared from below.

Everyone confused at first before realized that someone is holding the camera and could heard the man's pants slight but clear.

"What's going on?" Sero questioned.

"I-Is it started already?"

Zero hummed in response, lightly patted little Izuku who's sitting closely next to him.

"Hurry! Hurry!"

A woman's voice can heard, the screen seems to be lifted up to reveal a woman with brown ponytail, white tanktop with bit blood stains, dark brown jeans and sneakers.

Beside her is a bald pale man wearing a black and yellow outfit with black boots. A firemen with alarmed, slightly confused and fear.

Along with a short black haired man who's tall, wearing a bloody stain blue long sleeves buttoned shirt, black dress pants and black shoes.

His face is also the same as the firemen but a hint of anger in his eyes.

They blinked.

"Wh-what happen?"

"I don't know," said Tsuyu, frowning. "Something happen that causing them to run."

"No sh-" Bakugo stopped to see a firm glares from Aizawa, Mandalay and Zero. "I-I mean, no cheesecake."

Kaminari stifled his laughter after hearing his poor remark. Sero, Kirishima, Mina and Mineta are snickering quietly causing the blond teen to glared at them.

Genocide snorted loudly, Phoenix giggled and Pacifist merely smiled.

The woman scream with unfamiliar language coming from her mouth but the subtitles can be seen below the screen.

"Figure you guys need to understand more by using it," Zero shrugged at their curious glances.

Feeling grateful, they nodded.

"No surprise since they don't even bother learning some interesting languages," grins the dark god.

"Genocide!" Pacifist scowled - more like pout - at him.

"What? At least someone's interested to learn them!" Only readers and gods know who he's talking to while others are oblivious to him, only watched at the screen.

"You forgot that Nedzu and Toshinori Yagi are speaking different languages other than theirs."

"Only English language for Toshinori Yagi," Kuro snorted.

(In case you guys are confused, Genocide is Kuro and Pacifist is Shiro.)

The firemen joined her by closing the metal shutters sliding down before run to tackled the man wearing a yellow protective hazard suit.

"Now tell us what the hell is going on?!" The firemen shouted, glaring at him.

"I-I'm not authorize-"

"Bullshit!" The bald man cut him by pushing him a bit force. "I just killed a cop who tried to bite us!"

"Is there another cop?"

"Yes you idiot!" Jirou slapped Kaminari by his head. "Isn't it obvious?"

"I was just asking!"

"But that man know something," Native noted. "Judging by what he's wearing, he must be searching for something's important."