Levi- 7MIH

As we all sat and listened to Connie, the only words that caught my attention were 7 minutes in Heaven. What. The. Actual. Flipping. Freckled. Jesus. F***. I almost dropped dead right then and there, but kept my cool. The last time I played 7 minutes in Heaven, I almost got RAPED. Some weird kid at a birthday party thought I would kiss him, but oh lord was he in-cor-RECT. Anyways, Eren came downstairs with a bottle, and put it in the middle of the circle.

"Jean you spin first!" Connie exclaimed. Mikasa was starting to shake a bit, I knew she had a tiny eenie teenie tiny crush on Jean, but she never showed it. Jean spinned the bottle, and it landed on...Oh lord. Mikasa. Mikasa seemed happy, but soon hid her emotion as she sighed, and walked into the nearby guest room, followed by Jean smirking and pumping his fist into the air while she wasn't looking. Eren glared daggers at him. Since Mikasa and Eren are siblings, they were protective of each other, and the friend group we all par-take in. They closed the doors, and Connie started the timer.

"Timer starting...NOW!" he exclaimed. It was a few minutes later, and we heard some...really...ODD...noises. It was almost giving me a nosebleed, truth be told. After 7 minutes passed. Hanji ran over, slamming the doors open.

"Alright you two, what's going on in here? Are you making little baby horses??" Mikasa sighed, and climbed off of Jean, fixing her messy appearance. They both stepped out, Hanji following closely behind attacking them with questions.

"Calm down Shitty Glasses, leave them be." Levi said. Hanji sighed, and walked back to her seat with a pout. Connie looked around and towards Levi.

"Your up next Levi! Give it a whirl!" He exclaimed. Levi sighed.

"Tch, this is a waste of time.." He said while he spun the bottle. He got back down, and waited for it to stop, until it landed on...Me?!

[:] Mikasa's POV [:]

As it landed on Y/N, I noticed her tensing up and froze. Uh, Y/N.exe stopped working? I tapped her shoulder, causing her to yelp and flinch.

"Hey calm down, your up next with Levi." I said with a  wink. She blushed, and quickly got up and quickly walked towards the room. Levi chuckled, and followed behind.

[:] Y/N's POV [:]

As Levi entered the room after being pushed in, and locked in, we locked eyes. I blushed and looked away, trying not to make this awkward.

"So..What should we do?" I asked, trying to start small talk. Levi smirked, and walked over pinning me to the bed. I blushed, and blinked my eyes a few times making sure this was ACTUALLY reality. My crush, Levi Ackerman, had me trapped under him ON A BED. Kinda awkward! He smirked, his eyes filled with lust. He leaned in closer to me, closing in the space between us, until it just HAPPENED. My first kiss! I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Ah, was it magical. Levi got onto the bed fully topping me, and start lifting up my shirt. I blushed, and continued his movements, at least until a light shone into the room.

"OOOH! LEVI'S GETTIN' SOME!" I heard an all too familiar voice shout. I blushed, and quickly looked to see Hanji. Levi sighed, and got off, but picking me up bridal style. He carried me out, and sat down placing me in his lap. I heard whispers and felt stares as Levi held me close. This is going to be a long night...But I cuddled closer to Levi as I watched more people go into the kinda magical room.

TO BE CONTINUED~