Chapter 4

As I walked over to Eren to help him up, I stumbled, almost tripping. I looked to see Mikasa helping me from my unstable position.
"You okay?" She asked. I smiled.
"Yeah thanks, that was close.." I replied. She nodded and grabbed a kitchen rag. I continued to walk to both Jean and Eren, helping them up, and questioning if they were also alright. Mikasa walked upstairs, fists clenched.
"Uh oh,wondering if yet ANOTHER situation will spawn." Eren said with a groan. I sighed with a small chuckle.
"Your cousin is a bit scary.." I confessed with a small smile. Jean laughed, and leaned on the counter.
"A bit? You should see him when he puts everyone to cleaning! He's like a military sargent and doesn't let you go ANYWHERE until you're done cleaning!" He exclaimed. Shivers went down my spine. I then jumped hearing a loud thud from upstairs. I opened my eyes, realizing I had them shut and saw Eren with grip on my arms, and my hands against his chest and the side of my face. I blushed and backed away.
"Sorry Eren!" I apologized. He chuckled, and waved it off.
"I-It's fine.." He said with a stutter and blushed. Jean scoffed and walked upstairs.
"Let's see whats going down." He said. I nodded, and followed behind with Eren. As we came in front of a door, Jean opened it, and I knelt down peaking into the room. Eren's head was resting on mine, also peaking and Jean's was on his head. We looked in to see Levi and Mikasa wrestling each other and yelling awful words towards each other.
"They must really despise each other.." I whispered. I could feel Eren nod.

[:]Mikasa's POV[:]

As I had Levi in a headlock, I felt him flip me over and throw me onto the ground, pointing a broom towards my neck as if it would do anything.
"I'm older, and in charge of this home. If I tell those brats to clean, I TELL them to clean." He growled with a stoic expression. Mikasa grabbed his leg and threw him into the closet door.
"Don't be so harsh next time, you asshole!" I yelled. I stormed out, and opening the door, only to find all three of them lined up like a totem pole and tripped over them, causing me to be face to face with Jean, as I was on top of him..

[:] Y/N's POV [:]

I felt air being knocked out of me as I was pushed onto the ground. My back laid flat on the ground, and I could see Eren, back facing towards me, diagonally on me. I coughed.
"E-eren? I c-can't breath with y-you on me." I said gasping for air. The male's weight was lifted off of me, and I could see Eren's shocked expression.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Y/N!!! I..I uh.." He stuttered. I laughed and stood up. I looked over to see Jean being held down by Mikasa, her being frozen and as red as an apple.
"Whoa, you two! Get a room!" Eren joked. I laughed slapping him playfully in the arm. Jean growled and shot a glare towards me and Eren, and his glare turned into an awful smirk.
"I think you two should just go and get a room yourselves! I mean you did fall on top of each other twice.." He purred. I turned red, and almost fell over.
"Horseface, it was only accidents..!" Eren said trying to hide his stutters. Levi suddenly walked out with the same stoic expression.
"You guys are so noisy, what's going o-" He stopped as he looked towards Jean and Mikasa. His eyebrows furrowed, and he did the same Tch as he did back in the kitchen.
"The brat's right, get a room." He said. His eyes landed on me, but he didn't move his head away from the direction it was at when he spoke to Jean and Mikasa. Tch. He then backed into his room, and slammed the door shut.