Chapter 5

Eren only smirked with a chuckle has he pulled me downstairs, onto the couch. He went into the kitchen looking back at me.
"Do you want some popcorn, Y/N?" he asked. I nodded with a smile. He held a thumbs-up and disappeared behind the wall. I could hear a door shut, and another open, hearing loud footsteps coming down. I shivered as I saw Levi in my vision. He looked towards me, and his expression softened, a BIT. He sat down, throwing his arm over the couch.
"So, you're Y/N L/N, huh?" He asked with, yet again, a dark tone. I nodded and he scoffed.
"I know your Mother, pretty big with the company she runs." He said. I sighed and sat back into the couch.
"Yeah, she's always busy..especially after my father unexpectedly left us. She grew distant." I replied. He turned his head to me. He looked back at the blank TV, and sighed.
"You guys watchin something?" He asked. I nodded.
"What movie?" He continued.
"Twilight, it's one of my favorites." I answered. He raised a brow, and nodded slowly.
"Mine too..I find it very mature, and romantic. To my liking." He said. This was weird, he was engaging into a conversation..To think I thought he hated everyone's guts. Eren walked back in, and almost froze seeing Levi.
"Levi, you wanna watch with us?" He asked with a small weary smile on his face. He scoffed.
"Tch, might as well. I like Twilight.." he said. Eren nodded and sat down between me and Levi. This is probably the best night I'll ever have with my new friends!