Levi-The Game

As I was chatting with Mikasa, Annie, Ymir, and Christa, Eren ran up to us, hugging me from behind..Almost choking me. I looked at him the best I could to shoot my 'murderous' death glare, but he didn't budge.
"SO Ladies! Connie and Sasha are gathering up everyone in the basement so we can play either Seven Minutes in Heaven, or Truth or Dare! I heard most people picked Seven Minutes in Heaven though." Eren said. I blushed at the thought, then panicked.
"Wait, everyone is LITERALLY almost or just IS drunk. Are you SURE it's a good idea to do that." I stated. He shrugged.
"Their idea, not mine. I also heard shortie is also going to be playing too~!" Eren cooed. I rolled my eyes.
"Probably because of Hanji forcing him to!" Ymir added. Mikasa chuckled, and Christa smiled with a giggle.
"Hanji is always so bright and energetic..It's hard to be around someone like her." Annie said. I snorted.
"It's always good to be around someone like that sometimes Annie!" I said with a laugh. She gave a small smile, and brushed the hair out of her face.
"Well, you guys coming? You don't really have a choice." Eren said with a playful tone. I punched him in the arm a bit, then grabbed Mikasa and Christa by the hand, all of us linking arms. Eren was dragged by Ymir. As we all made are way downstairs, still linked together, people glanced at us, but didn't question since they were either drunk, and/or paying attention to something else. I spotted Levi, and he waved and turned back towards the middle of the circle the people had...attempted to form. I sat next to him, having Mikasa sit next to me.
"Hey brat." Levi greeted. I smiled, and ruffled his hair.
"Hi short-stack!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.
"You're shorter than me, I don't wanna hear it 'short-stack'." He said mimically. I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder, which I used to do very often whenever we all had our group sleepovers...the good times.

[:] FLASHBACK [:]

"Eren don't ruin the popcorn you idiot!" Levi yelled out. Eren ran into the kitchen and dramatically yelled.
"NOT TODAY SATAN!" I could hear him yell in the kitchen. Mikasa chuckled, snuggled close to Jean, and I sat beside Levi, just not as snuggled. I giggled and covered my face with my hands before Eren noticed I was laughing at his actions. Levi scoffed, and wrapped his arm around me.
"Hey, do me a favor will ya?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded.
"Help Jaeger with the popcorn, and I want to share a bowl with you." He bluntly stated. I nodded, and slowly stood up. I walked into the kitchen to see the popcorn made it out just fine.
"What was all the yelling for?" I asked, leaning onto the kitchen counter. He sighed, and wiped his forehead.
"A little bit of it was on fire, so I had to put it out and throw it away.." He said looking down towards the garbage can. I laughed and shook my head.
"I need...2 or 3 bowls." I stated. He nodded, and got out 3 bowls. One for me and Levi, One for Mikasa and Jean, and Eren gets his own. As we poured the popcorn, we walked back to the living room, and set down the bowls.
"I have an order that consists of 3 bowls of buttery and salted popcorn!" I exclaimed. Mikasa shook her head with a chuckle, and brought one of the bowls closer to her and Jean. Eren grabbed his, and Levi got the last and brought it between us. Eren put in the movie, and we all began munching away as it started. My eyes grew tired during the middle of the movie, and I felt Levi shift a bit closer to me. The quickest solution I thought of was to lay my head on his shoulder. A few minutes later, I felt his head rest on mine. That was something we often did after that night, but we never considered it to show that we were more than best friends..

[:] END OF FLASHBACK [:]

As Connie stood up and walked to the middle of the circle, Mikasa nudged me causing me to look over at her.

"What's wrong Mika?" I asked. She twiddled with her fingers and glanced towards Jean. 

"I don't know why, but I'm worried that the horse might get someone other than me...Is this even normal?" She asked with a worried expression on her face. I giggled and pat her back.

"Don't worry Mika, I'm sure he really loves you so he won't do anything stupid. But if he does do something, then I'll bring him PAIN and SUFFERING." I whisper shouted. She smiled a bit, then nodded and giving me a sideways hug.

"Thanks Y/N, that cheered me up a lot." She said. I nodded, returning the hug.