The Cullens Arrival

The kings were currently in the Altar room watching their mate fill four small sachets with stones and herbs. They were curious what they would be used for, all Penny had told them was it would help make sure that this meeting would go peacefully. As Penny finished she called Demitri who entered a second later. "Yes Penny?" Caius growled at Demitris lack of formality toward their mate, but Penny quickly quietened him by placing a hand on his chest. "I asked him and Felix to address me as such, he has done nothing wrong." Caius was curious as to why only Felix and Demitri were the only members of the guard to call her by name, Aro and Marcus both wore knowing expressions they had both seen through their gifts the bond that their mate would have with the two guards. Penny sighed "Would you have Aro or Marcus call you by your title?" Caius shook his head "No but they are my brothers. We're equals!" "Caius sweetie, I will not have my brothers address me by title either." Caius was finally beginning to understand as was Demitri "You see me as a brother, we just met though." Penny smiled "when I met both you and Felix I saw the relationship the three of us would have. It was decided then that I saw you two as family." Demitri smiled he quickly understood why he felt so protective over the new queen. Penny remembered why she had called Demitri in, she handed him the four sachets. "We need to place these inside the wall of the throne room in the north, south ,east and west side!" All the vampires looked at her like she was crazy. "How are we gonna do that?" Demitri asked "well follow me and I'll show you!" As they all enter the throne room Penny asks Demitri to point out the north side of the room and he pointed toward the thrones. "Of course." Penelope muttered as she walked over behind the thrones and Demitri followed. Crouching down Penny found a stone that had good energy behind it, ironically it was behind Caius' throne. Using her telekinesis Penny slowly pulled the stone away from the wall. She heard the gasps behind her and remembered no one here had seen her use her magic yet. "Sorry if I surprised you."  Demitri was the first to speak while handing her a bag "you just pulled a stone out of a wall by just looking at it, that was kinda cool!" After she had placed the sachet in the wall Penny move the stone back into place "Alright three more to go!"  After she was done penny realized she was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. "I don't suppose my closet is stocked as well!" Marcus smiled "of course it is my love, and I do believe everything will fit you perfectly!" Penny smiled and walked over to Marcus "Would you mind carrying me to my room, I'm not as fast as you and we don't have much time before the Cullens get here?" With that Marcus quickly picked her up and in about three seconds they were standing in the middle of her suite. Penny looked around in awe the walls were amethyst, gold and black. The furniture was black and gold and the linens were all purple and white. A large fire place stood across from the bed. Just like every other room Penny looked up and saw stars over her head. She couldn't help but to smile at the amount of effort her mates had put into making sure she felt at home. "I can never thank you three enough for all of this." Marcus who had set her down but still had his arms around her nuzzled her neck "Having you here with us is plenty thanks Tesoro." As Penny walked around she found a small sitting room just outside the bedroom that lead to a closet that was about half the size of her bedroom, as well as a bathroom. The shower in the bathroom looked as though it would probably fit her, her mates and a quarter of the guard in it comfortably! Penny quickly went to the closet and looked through the clothes, she found some underwear a black maxi dress with lace sleeves and black heels to wear. Even though she wanted to look at every item she knew she had just a little less than an hour before the Cullens arrived and most of that would be spent drying her hair. After picking an outfit she laid it across a chair in the sitting room and quickly walked into the shower. After quickly bathing herself Penny put on her clean underwear and found a brush and hair dryer sitting on the vanity. It took Penny almost half an hour to get her hair dry. Once done she walked out to finish dressing only to be met with her mates who were in the sitting room. The three vampires stared at Penny not even attempting to hide the lust in their eyes. Penelope found herself frozen to the spot blushing bright red. Caius slowly got up with her dress in hand "If you needed help darling, all you had to do was ask." This snapped her out of whatever shock she was in and she snatched the dress out of his hand and slammed the bathroom door shut! After a few deep breaths Penny dressed and reopened the door to the bathroom. Walking out she was met this time by only Caius "I apologize Penny, I shouldn't have done that you deserve better." Penny shook her head and hugged her mate "You just took me by surprise is all. I don't mind you seeing me, I've had plenty of years to prepare myself. I'm not ready for anything sexual right away but on the other hand I have nothing to hide." Caius brushes some of her hair back behind her ear "Whatever you are comfortable with, you set the pace darling." Penny nodded and moved to put on her shoes but Caius caught her wrist "However I must say and my brothers agree, that you look absolutely divine!" Once again the blush returned and Caius smirked. Once Penny was done she took her mates hand and they walked back toward the throne room. Upon entering Caius walked up to his brothers and took Aro's hand letting him see their discussion. Marcus approached Penny holding out his hand which she gave and he placed a light kiss on the back. "You look beautiful Tesoro!" Just then Penny was pulled into a vision.
"The Cullen coven stood around and Penny could feel her mind being invaded."
As she came out of the vision Penny asked out loud "Do the Cullens have a mind reader?" She now had all three kings attention Aro spoke "Edward Cullen has a gift similar to mine but it's not tactile and he can only hear thoughts as they come." Penny didn't like anyone digging in her mind without her consent. Grand witches were walking encyclopedias of the supernatural world, she wasn't going to leave that unguarded to someone she didn't know or trust. She decided to shield her mind from this other coven. Before she did she took Aro's hand and let him know what she was doing and he smiled. "If that is what you wish my love I completely understand." Penny nodded and put up her shields. The kings took their seats on the thrones and Ciaus pulled Penny into his lap. Alec, Jane Demitri and Felix all took their respective spots around the room. A minute later the doors opened and eight Cullens walked in being led by Afton and Santiago. Their eyes immediately went to Penelope who wore a small smile. Caius arm tightened around her as he tensed and she ran her fingers through his hair instantly relaxing him. A blonde male who Penelope remembered to be the coven leader Carlisle  stepped forward "Aro, Caius, Marcus, it seems we have a few matters to discuss." But it was Penelope who replied "Indeed we do Carlisle!"