12. Lanie, Interrupted

Start from the beginning

"No, it would be weird if we didn't dance together."

He had a point. "Well, I'm glad you're here," I said quietly.

He glanced to my cheek before meeting my eyes again. "Does it still hurt?"

I shrugged. "It is what it is," was all I could say.

"I've been wanting to touch you all fucking day," he said in a low breath.

"Me too." And that feeling seem to be getting stronger the more time we spent together. Most of my days lately consisted only of thoughts of him.

"I want to see you tonight."

I wanted to see him, too. Desperately. I tried to think of a way, and that's when something dawned on me. Lanie told me earlier that she was going to stay with Jamie tonight. Something about her boyfriend back home giving her drama for being in Hawaii.

"Come to my room tonight?" I whispered.

Even though he had a surprised expression, I could see the lust in his eyes. "What about..."

"She won't be there," I said with a knowing smile.

He licked his lips before he gave me a sinful smile. "Wear something sexy for me, Princess."

He spun me and I was surprised when Ryan grabbed my free hand and took over the dancing. Jackson walked back over to Danielle and I didn't miss the annoyed look she threw at me before she looked at Jackson with dreamy eyes.

Keep staring at him, Danielle, I thought. Tonight, that mouth of his is going to be between my legs.

"What are you thinking about?" Ryan asked curiously.

"I'm thinking...about what outfit I should wear to my bachelorette party tomorrow," I lied.

He snickered at me. "Wear something sexy that will piss both our mom's off."

I glanced to Jackson and his gaze met mine. His eyes were full of naughty promises and I couldn't wait.

 His eyes were full of naughty promises and I couldn't wait

I smiled as I checked my reflection in the mirror. Lanie left about an hour ago to go to Jamie's room and Jackson should be here any minute. I'm wearing one of the new lingerie sets I bought before we came on this trip. It's a red and black corset with a matching garter and thigh-high hose with lace. If I knew Jackson like I thought I did, he was going to enjoy ripping this off of me.

After our dance on the beach, I spent the next few hours spending quality time with Ryan and his extended family. I seemed to like his cousin Alicia. She seemed pretty chill and reminded me of Lanie in a way.

I really wish I could confide in Lanie about Jackson and the fact that he's the one I'm doing this with. It felt wrong that she didn't know the whole story. Growing up, we told each other everything. Maybe I could talk to Jackson about whether or not it was okay to confide in her. I trusted her completely, but it wasn't only my secret. And I didn't want to break Jackson's trust.

When I heard a knock at the door, excitement and anticipation shot through me. I put on my black robe before I walked over and opened it.

Jackson was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt and...damn. He looked good. "Hey, you," he said quietly.

"Hey. Come in," I said as I held the door open.

He walked inside of my large hotel room and take a look around before he let out a low whistle. "You ladies got a nice room."

"Yeah, I think this is another way for our parents to try to convince me to not back out of this wedding."

Something passed over his expression. "Let's not talk about that." He walked towards me slowly and traced his finger down my chest to the tie of my robe. "How about it's just you and me tonight?"

That sounded unbelievably good to me. I didn't want to think about anything other than the way he makes me feel. And Jackson Reese made me feel all kinds of things I never even knew where possible. "Just you and me," I agreed.

He smiled and when he started to untie my robe, I stopped his hands. "Ah, ah. Not yet," I said teasingly as I took a step back from him. "Sit on the couch," I ordered.

He held my stare and his voice got deeper when he said, "You know I give the demands, Princess."

"Do it or this ends here and now," I countered; using his words from the first night we got together.

I could tell he remembered as the corners of his mouth lifted in a smile. "Well then. We can't have that, can we?"

He walked over to the couch and sat right in the middle. Perfect. I walked over and his eyes dropped to my legs. I heard him suck in a sharp breath when he saw my garter straps and hose. Oh, and the black heels I had on.

I walked over and stood in front of him. I played with the tie at my waist. "You told me to wear something sexy tonight."

"I did," he said in a low voice.

"Does this qualify?" I untied the sash and let the robe fall to the floor. My body heated as his gaze roamed over me. I smiled when he didn't answer for a few minutes. "Well, Jackson?"

My voice seemed to pull him out of his trance and said, "Not sure. Do a little spin for me."

I did a full spin extremely slow, letting him take his time admiring me. When I faced him again, I asked, "Now?"

He crooked his finger at me at the same time he said, "Come here, Princess."

I walked up to him and immediately straddled his waist. His hands went to my thighs and I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. I leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "You still haven't answered my question, Jackson. Do you think this outfit is sexy?"

While I waited for his answer, I placed my lips lightly against his.

"It's the sexiest thing I have ever seen," he said before taking possession of my mouth.

His hands squeezed my thighs and I moaned into his mouth. I could feel the hard length of him straining against his jeans. I rocked myself against him and smiled when he groaned from the pleasure.

I wanted more of him and my hands went straight to his zipper when out of nowhere I heard, "Okay, I am not sleeping on that couch anymore."

Oh, God. I turned to look at Lanie as she stood there with her arms crossed over her chest. Busted.