Chapter 13: Recording

Ariana's P.O.V

I get woken up by the ringing of my phone,of course it's like 7 in the morning.Scooter must not have anything to do,I'm pretty sure he has to manage other artist.

S: Ariana

A: Yes *Morning voice*

S: Michael will be there are 2:20 to pick you up.

A: You had to call me for that?!?

S: Yes,yes I did.

A: You could've texted me.

S: I rather call,so I know you got the message.

A: Well,I got it I'll see you later

S: Okay...Don't forget to wake back up.

A: I won't

S: Okay,I trust you

A: Okay,Bye

S: Bye

Well at least I have time to charge my phone I didn't charge last night.I still had a couple of hours to sleep too,I'm just going to wake up at 2:00 because I'm just gonna throw on some sweats and a shirt.I'm sure no ones going to mind.

Justin's P.O.V

I miss Selena,but I guess it's for the best if we just stayed away from each other.It feels good to just lay in bed at like 4 in the morning,but I'm tired as hell.I have nothing to do all my friends are somewhere on the East coast,I think I'm the only one in Cali.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{California is 4 hours behind New York just in case you were wondering😊}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking about getting dressed and going for a walk,but I don't feel like motivating myself to get out of bed and do that stuff.Thinking while Laying down isn't really the best because then you just fall asleep with your thoughts.

( 7 hours later)

[Phone call]

J: Hello? Who is this?

U: Is this Justin Bieber?

J: Yes,and whose this?

U: You don't need to know yet.

J: I kinda do need to know

U: Well,not right now,I'll tell you that later.

J: Why'd you call me

U: Have you looked at and social media or news yet?

J: No...Why?!?

U: You should look and find out.

J; Okay?

U: Hope you don't shit your pants when you see *Smirks*

I didn't want to check it,it could be something bad,like really bad.What really caught was when he said "Hope you don't shit your pants,when you see." I'm hoping that meant something like a good surprise and not a bad one.I am trying to keep my day a good day.

Unknown's P.O.V

I already know Justin,he's not gonna believe someone who won't tell them their name,I would trust that person either.Justin needs to know what goes on in his life,besides music and his love life.I can't control his feelings for who he wants to be,thats all him.That's none of my business.

Can't wait to see his reaction,i'll be there for him,I've always have.Im closer than he thinks,We've been grinds since the beginning of time.Maybe if I approach him as someone else,he'll listen to me,I'm sure of it.