Chapter 27: Meetings

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up with Ariana in my arms, she was still sleeping. I had to go to a meeting today and it started in a hour, I gently got out of the bed, grabbed my shirt and left the room. I quietly walked downstairs, but every step I took it echoed. I slowly turned the handle to the front door and went to my car. I hooked my phone up to the charger and waited in her driveway until it turned on.

'Sorry I left I have a meeting to be at'

After I sent the text to Ariana I backed out of her driveway. I stopped at my house real quick so I could take a shower and what not, grabbed something to eat, then realized that Ryan and Lil Za were still here. I went into the living room and Ryan was still on the couch sleeping. I ran back upstairs to find Za in one of the guest rooms.

"Justin where were you last night?" Za asked rubbing his eyes and standing up. "I went out." I shoved my hands in my pockets. "With who?" He kept asking questions. "Look with someone, now do you need a ride home because I'm leaving right now." I was avoiding the conversation. "Yeah, but don't think we're going to talk about it on the ride up there." Za stood up and stretched. "I'm going to wake up Ryan now." I walked out the room back to the living room.

"RYAN!!" I screamed his name at the top of my lungs. He jumped and almost fell off the couch, "Yea-What?!" He adjusted his body. "I'm taking you home right now." I laughed. "Oh..Dude where the hell were you last night? Za and I were waiting down here!" He exclaimed. "I went somewhere." "Oh okay." Ryan yawned. Ryan doesn't really like to get into detail about things, but Za wants every detail there is to tell.

I looked at my gold watch to check the time, "Za what are you doing?!?" I ran up the stairs. "Coming chill bro!" Coming out of the guess room. "Hurry I'm going to be late!" I smacked the side of his head and went back down. We all hopped in the car and buckled ourselves in, gotta be safe. I turned up the radio and started to drive down the street.

"So where were you?" Lil Za turned down the music and spoke up. I rolled my eyes and smiled,"Why do you want to know so bad?" "I want to know because you're my boy." He nudged me, which kinda caused me to drive in the other lane. "It was a girl." I smirked and glanced at Za. "Selena?" Ryan tilted his head to the side. "Hell no..I don't think you guys have meet her yet." "Well then I guess we need to." Za spoke up. "I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Is she like Selena?" Za looked at Ryan then at me. "Oh no not even close, she's different...way different." A smile started to form on my face. "Someone likes her." Za said raising an eyebrow at me. I shook my head and continued driving. Za lives close to Ariana, but not too close he got dropped off first. "See ya bro!" I leaned over the seat and did our little hand shake with him. Ryan moved up to the front with me, he exchanged his hand shake with Za and closed his door.

"Don't forget that we need to meet this girl!" Za yelled walking into his house. I laughed and drove away from his house. "You really like this girl?" Ryan asked. "I mean yeah, she's interesting to me." Ryan nodded his head before he continued our chat. "How long have you been seeing her?" He looked out the window. "Um, I met her when I was in New York that one month." I couldn't remember how long ago that was. "So for a couple months?" Ryan clarified. "Yeah, Is something wrong with that?" I asked concerned about why he was asking me these questions.

"I just don't want you ending up with the wrong girl again." Ryan's eyes widened. "When you meet her you're going to LOVE her." I smiled at Ryan. "I'm just looking out for you man." "I know you are." I focused back on the road. Ryan was always the one make sure I was doing good after that whole Miami incident that happened a couple years ago. That was a rough year, I was having a hard time, but Ryan was there to help get through it along with my mom. Ryan lived more in downtown LA, which was perfect for me because I had a meeting down there.