Chapter 15: I Miss You

Michael's P.O.V

I wasn't ready to show her my face,that's all she ever asked was to just see.Now she's gonna get what she wanted,but at the same time she's going to hate me all over again...

M: *Smiles* Heyy Ari!?? Surprise

A: Alex?!?!

M: Yup that's me

A: Why are you here?Why is your name Micheal?

M: Because I didn't wan-

A: what ruin my heart again?!?!!

M: No,I thought New York would be the best way to avoid you

A: I want someone else as my driver,not you

M: Look I can tell your still mad at me,but believe me I've changed,I really miss you

A: Clearly *Rolls eyes*

M: I'll make sure I get you a new driver in the morning...I never wanted to leave you the way I did that night...sorry *Walks away*

A: *Slams door*

I get in the car and I start to call the company and tell them that I can't drive Ariana around anymore.Also while I was talking to them I quite that job,they told me to bring the car back the warehouse.When I had to pick up Ariana from the airport and I saw here for the first time after 2 years,all my feelings for her came back.That same night I went online and looked for an apartment in California and a plane ticket.

Ariana' s P.O.V

When Alex showed his face all the memories came to me I wanted to cry right then and there,but I held it in.I didn't even want to talk to him,all I can think about is him and I don't want that'

FLASHBACK...
*Car starts*
'Alex where are we going?' Clicking in my seatbelt
'Well first were gonna pick up Sam,and the-'
'Wait Sam as in "Sam the Vadalizer?" I ask nervously
'Yes,Do you not like him?'
'I can't say I don't because I've never met the guy'
'Well you will met him tonight,Don't worry nothing bad is gonna happen'
'Promise?' I said as we looked in each other's eyes
'I promise' He says as he kisses my cheek.

*20 minutes later*

'I'll be right back stay in the car'

'Okay,I will be right here' I said smiling

I remember the sound of cans hitting each other as the boys walked down the driveway with a big bag.I remember Sam wearing all black and a black beanie,he was wearing one glove.He looked like hasn't taken a shower in 2 weeks.When they got in the car Sam asked if I knew what we were gonna do.

'Has your boyfriend told you what your doing with us?' He asked annoyed

'No,he said its nothing bad though'

'Alex let me drive well get there faster'

'Nope,can't let you do that'

'Well let's hurry up and get this show on the road then boy!'

We drove for at least an hour until we pulled up into the dark alley,I looked at Alex and then Sam.Sam was putting a belt on and putting all these different types of things on it.I couldn't see what they were at the time,but I knew that it was something that I wasn't going to like.

'Ariana hold this' Sam said while handing me a crowbar

'Why do we need this'

'Because we do!'