Chapter 20: Where Are You Staying?

Justin's P.O.V

I drove back to my house which was in Miami, it was only a 47 minute drive from Ari's house. I don't come out to Florida often, which makes me feel like I don't have a purpose to have a house out here since I spend the majority of my time in Los Angeles. Once I got to my house I laid down on the couch, I wanted to take a nap, but I had to go to the airport in a couple minutes.

I ended up falling asleep on my couch, I tried not to, but I did. My flight was supposed to take off at 1:00, but I woke up at after that. So, of course I missed my flight, I bought another ticket and this time the plane takes off at 4:10, there was another one, but that one doesn't leave until 8 at night. I called one of my friends to see if they could drop me off at the airport.

(Phone Call)

Maejor- Hey Justin, What's up?!

Justin- Yo, I'm in Miami right now, but I got to catch my plane.

Maejor- We could've hung out man.

Justin- I know sorry I went to Ariana's house for her little party.

Maejor- Right, so your over Selena?

Justin- I don't know yet?

Maejor- Bro?! Are you serious?!

Justin- Yeah, ANYWAY I was wondering if you could give me a ride to the airport?

Maejor- Yeah for sure...When do you need me there?

Justin- Uhh, Can you be here in 25 minutes?

Maejor- Umhm, I'll be right there.

Justin- Thanks man.

(End of Call)

I really didn't bring anything with me from New York, heck I didn't even unpack all my stuff. I sat and waited for the 25 minutes to pass. I heard a car horn outside, with a lucky guess it was Maejor outside. His usually the only one who comes over when I'm down here doing nothing.

"Hey man, thanks for picking me up." I said jumping into the passenger seat. "No problem." Maejor said backing out my drive way.

"So who is this Ariana girl Justin?" Maejor asked. "She is someone that Scooter signed." "And now your just hanging with her, like you guys have no type of relationship at all?" He asked. "No we do, but it's not what you think."

"Your not dating?" "No were not, dude we seriously met, like actually met a couple weeks ago." I uttered while scrolling through my phone.

"What do you mean 'actually' met?" He questioned me. "Well in 2010 I went to the Victorious set to talk to them and Ariana was there too." "Wait a minute...She was the red head right?" He asked.

"Yes she was."  "Does she still have her hair?" "No! she's back to her natural hair." I yelled at him. It startled him just a little, not too much. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell like that." "Nah it's fine just stating the correct facts about your girl." Maejor teased.

"Just shut up and take me to the airport man." I laughed. We made it to the airport, it didn't take long it was actually pretty fast. Usually I have security with me to walk through the airport, but not today. I had to be on the low, I can't fight off a thousand people all by myself. I was wearing my black hat to cover my eyes as I walked through.

 I was wearing my black hat to cover my eyes as I walked through