He tossed her to the floor, and she grunted upon impact.

"You...will not get the last piece of the Dark Armor!" Mizuki snarled at him, a few strands of hair on her face.

"Oh? How about when I blackmailed the turtles' father and your parents to give me the last piece?" Draxum smirked down at her. "Or perhaps, use you as leverage to make them do as I ask?"

"Go ahead and try all you want!" She spat at him. "They'll find me here, and they'll help us kick your behind and destroy the Dark Armor if they can!"

"Such a fiery spirit in you," the mutant alchemist knelt to her level and lifted her chin forcefully. "But soon, it will be extinguished by my hands, as well as the thousands of human lives in this world."

He let her go and went on. "Very soon, the humankind will all tremble before my feet as I lead my yokai kind to domination."

He walked away from her, leaving her in the prison.

"You won't get away with this, do you hear me?!" Mizuki shouted at him. "You won't get away with all of this!"

He stopped at the door, his hand holding it open. He turned back at her slightly, grinning darkly.

"I will get away with it," he said before he closed the prison door and locked it again.

Mizuki panted heavily and started pulling at the chain.

No matter how hard she struggled, how hard she pulled at it, the chain was not going to break at any time.

Finally, she gave up and sat down on the floor on her knees. She sobbed silently and covered her eyes with her hand.

'It's hopeless,' she thought. 'We're too late. The Armor's almost done, and Earth's doomed...'

All hope is not lost...

Mizuki looked up when she heard her ancestor's voice and glanced around the area.

The call has been sent to you from the start, she remembered her ancestor telling her. You must answer it and reach out to us in time...

She breathed deeply and closed her eyes, her tears no longer flowing out. Concentrating as hard as she could, she silently called out to her ancestors in her mind.

'Be with me, be with me,' she chanted internally. 'Be with me...'

A bright flash of white engulfed her darkened vision before she was completely lost in her mind....

*****

Mizuki fell from the sky and landed on the ground with ease before looking up.

A vast pitch-black space surrounded her, with nothing else in sight.

She looked around and saw that she was no longer in her armor. She now wore a red and green sundress that reached the bottom of her knees. Her hair was in the same braid hanging over her shoulder and reaching her waist.

The blue-haired girl continued to look around for anyone, anything to see until a familiar voice echoed from afar.

"Aaah, aaah. Aaah, aaah."

Mizuki heard the voice and turned around hastily before a faint light shone from afar.

When she spun around, her eyes grew wide, about to flood with tears.

A large mountain in the shape of a diamond stood on the horizon, a faint green light blooming from the entrance. Mixtures of greens, blues and teals repeatedly blinked as they called for her to come forward.